• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Liverpool (A) 1/3: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
People aren't going to like this, but given how he has done and been used there. Gibbs-White would have been great for this setup.

We should be piling numbers in to the box. Alisson looks like he’s shitting himself every time the ball goes near him!

He didn’t want to be here.

In other news, these are here for the taking if we just put one move together.

Elliot has to score there. Shite from us in the build up.

Liverpool have been shite, but we're lucky to be level really. Doesn't look like we've got much of a plan/intention to create. I guess if it's 0-0 around the hour mark it's worked and we can try Neto and Costa. Raul's not even a shadow of a footballer anymore unfortunately

Liverpool have been shite, but we're lucky to be level really. Doesn't look like we've got much of a plan/intention to create. I guess if it's 0-0 around the hour mark it's worked and we can try Neto and Costa. Raul's not even a shadow of a footballer anymore unfortunately
I think both Raul and Costa are fine (ish) as subs playing 20-30 mins off the bench but physically neither can do it for sustained periods. Unfortunately one had to start tonight

Moutinho off for Adama ASAP. We played well and were on top for about 8 minutes and then for whatever reason, just stopped offering any kind of offensive plan what so ever. Not helped by Raul being completely and utterly carried. If we had any kind of suitable replacement I’d have Raul off at half time too.

Suppose we could play Adama through the middle & throw Neto on too…

I think both Raul and Costa are fine (ish) as subs playing 20-30 mins off the bench but physically neither can do it for sustained periods. Unfortunately one had to start tonight
Oh aye, I get that it's necessity, and tbf I'd take 0-0 at half time at Anfield every time on the face of things. Just feel this has got 'was only a matter of time' written all over it

Be interesting to see what the plan is if we can get to 60 mins at 0-0

Raul and Moutinho are a waste of everyone’s time. The former might have something to offer if someone was anywhere near him.

It was entirely predictable but it’s 0-0 so it’s “worked” and we have difference makers on the bench.

"I have to say" Mcmanaman is a bore

Only listening to comms, has the break come at a good time for us?

Plans worked so far if that’s the plan

I do agree regarding Raul, however he’s had fuck all to work with tonight.

Sarabia with an absolutely appalling 45 there.

I do agree regarding Raul, however he’s had fuck all to work with tonight.

Sarabia with an absolutely appalling 45 there.
That and the entire front 4. Nunes made one run and that’s it. Sarabia pocketed.

Limited them reasonably well but unless something changes they're only going to need 1 goal as we are creating nothing.

That and the entire front 4. Nunes made one run and that’s it. Sarabia pocketed.
None of the front 4 have been great, Sarabia just stood out for me. Perhaps because I expect more from him and he hasn’t hit the ground running IMO. That being said, I wouldn’t be looking to take him off currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back