• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Liverpool (H) Sat 4th Dec Build Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Adama could break even against his xG and xA for the season today, that'd be nice

Salah has more goals this season (13) than the entire Wolves squad (12).

We’re going to have our pants pulled down today, but let’s see if we can make it entertaining along the way.

Fully expecting us to be defending the edge of our box from about 35 seconds in, though.

Beer at the ready, tv at the ready, plaster ready to patch up my wall when I punch a hole in my wall in frustration.

Let's go boys.

This is going to be so tough. That Liverpool eleven is as good as anything in the world

We’re capable of winning this but my word do Liverpool already look like the best side we’ve played this season (and it’s not even close).

we really cant make mistakes so they can counter on us..already two times now

Yet another commentator mispronouncing Raúl’s last name…

Mexican ‘Z’ does not make a “th” sound!

Yet another commentator mispronouncing Raúl’s last name…

Mexican ‘Z’ does not make a “th” sound!
My stream is in Turkish or something so every name bar Sa sounds strange 😂😂

If anyone has a reliable, English comm you know what, a PM would be much appreciated. The picture of the one I’ve got is awful and it’s in foreign commentary.

why didnt RAN put it in first time, again he waiits until he is covered and has to turn back

At least we are having some attacks, lets hope they become fruitful. If West Ham can beat Chelsea, maybe, just maybe we can get something out of this.

How many 50/50’s has Adama lost already because he’s just stood still?

He’s the fastest and probably strongest player on the pitch. The only reason for him to be losing those types of balls is because he has zero awareness or anticipation.

Liverpools pressing is deadly, that is how i want us to play..but i guess we dont have the players for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back