• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Liverpool vs Wolves Build-up Thread

Ah, I see. Could you imagine if we put him up against Robertson? It doesn’t bear thinking about

You spelt twats incorrectly.

I think Traore may get a few minutes to say goodbye to Wolves.

I doubt we’ll sell him, especially if we make Europe. Costa I’d imagine is definitely off, not sure what will happen to Cav, depends whether he’s happy with less games next season....

You spelt twats incorrectly.

I think Traore may get a few minutes to say goodbye to Wolves.

Really wish we could have made Adama work for us. He's still only 23, he seems like a decent person and he clearly has talent, we just haven't been able turn his potential into reality. And that potential is huge.

He really isn't

Our formation kills him. I will happily admit that. But simply we dont have squad place for a roadrunner that has no idea what to do if he breaks through. Not my favourite signing i admit.

I still hope he could truly be our Plan B, in potentially a 3-4-3.

I think the sales of the players is down to potential buyers. Fosun aren’t going to bin players for massive losses and I can’t see a championship club paying £10m+ for Costa or Traore. Foreign clubs (who would be interested) don’t have those sort of funds.

Season loans are probably more likely - to get them off the wage bill, generate a small loan fee and hope they perform to build value

He really isn't

Our formation kills him. I will happily admit that. But simply we dont have squad place for a roadrunner that has no idea what to do if he breaks through. Not my favourite signing i admit.

You're right, he doesn't fit our formation, nor can he adapt to it. There's a part of his game missing that no one seems to have been able to teach him. Had we been able to, I still think he'd be one of the most exciting players in the League to watch. His strengths don't outweigh his weaknesses unfortunately, but given Nuno's track record for changing that in players like Coady and Doc you can see why he tried

Any obvious reason their fans are booing Jota?

I really rate Matip, he gives the pool a solid centre in defence

I'm nervous on behalf of Mrs Vis...

Why?! This is the calmest I've been all season. We've absolutely nothing to lose today.

I just don't want our last game of the season to be a shallacking in a party atmosphere at Anfield

It seems like the pace is just a little too quick than we would like. Ball control hasn't been great and now they've scored....

Very, very poor defending from Jonny.

Back