• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

LOOK - SORRY FOR MY DRUNKEN OUTBURST - BUT I CARE ABOUT THE WOLVES

seabass

Reaction score
LET'S GO FOR BEERS

BECAUSE THE FOOTBALL IS CRAP

:icon_cry:

Please don't close this thread off - its a bit of light relief after another dissapointing game

(but I wish you would take the cap's lock off - it's really irritating)

Paddy - only opened one now - I have been drinking since we started the game - it's the only way to get through it at the moment

Just been to another insipid game, had a few beers and I'll be glad when this season ends next week... Paddy, I'm down and stopping over next Friday if you can get out for a couple of beers...

I can't. At a funeral daaarrrn saaaarf on Friday. Doubt I will make the game either sadly.

Cheers paddy . I'm fairly new to this site after being banned by the assholes on molineux mix. i think you can guess why though.

It just kills me the direction the club is heading especially when the baggies are crap but are going to be 100 million pounds better off than us .

But I suppose in 5 years all the football will be coming out of China after they have brought all the best players and the English game will be more of a level playing field

This season has been utterly, completely pants. I have never missed this many home games voluntarily. Even when Hoddle was in charge. There is little reasonable prospect of improvement with the current goon picking the team next year.

Beer seems the only safe haven really.

I can't personally even be arsed to try and compare us to the shit any more. That ship seems to have sailed for the foreseeable. Dreary dreary me.

Cheers paddy . I'm fairly new to this site after being banned by the assholes on molineux mix. i think you can guess why though.

It just kills me the direction the club is heading especially when the baggies are crap but are going to be 100 million pounds better off than us .

But I suppose in 5 years all the football will be coming out of China after they have brought all the best players and the English game will be more of a level playing field

Thank you for taking the caps lock off - if you contribute, you will be welcomed on here.

Controversial views are accepted & there is a good level of debate (usually)

About time this forum let it's hair down

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Lmfao you cheeky fucker lolll

I was at the back behind the corner flag second half

Lmfao you cheeky fucker lolll

I was at the back behind the corner flag second half

Was David Edwards with you? He went missing as well.

He was in my back pocket

Back