• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Looking at history with a modern lens

Bit warm at times too.

There’s nothing to really compare to when you are having a barbie and a western brown pops in to say hello.

Which is quite a problem as there’s not much water too.

I must admit it does get a bit toasty at times. Oh and red back spider bites really REALLY fucking hurt

And if it’s hot and you want to cool off it’s just sharks, crocs and box jellyfish to worry about.

Orwell from 1984: "Who controls the past controls the future: who controls the present controls the past."

There’s a couple of neo-nazis ‘guarding’ the cenotaph in Stafford today.

The football lads alliance who are essentially hiding behind football in the same way the NF did in the early 80s are off to protect God know what in London

Probably be fighting later in London,the only thing the far right hate more than foreigners is each other

So Gammon-Fest 2020 has some interesting features. My fave is people protecting already Protected Statues, such as Churchill's and doing Nazi Salutes. It's what he would have wanted I guess...fucking morons

Suppose it was inevitable given recent events that the morons at either end of the political divide would crawl out from their respective stones.....its so saddening though

Seen a lot of famous people on twitter criticising the far right today what’s most depressing is the comments they get back in reply. I absolutely despise comments like “no surrender” to whom is that actually directed?
It’s obvious today’s been hijacked by elements of football hooligans looking for a fight.
Problem is a lot of decent level headed English people now get labelled and associated with this shite.

EaZOnyFWsAUGCyt

Probably just pointing to their mates tbf.

Back