• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Man Utd 1-0 Wolves: Verdict Thread

The most frustrating thing for me is that I doubt we'll face an opposition midfield as inept as their three today for the rest of the season. Genuinely. They were hapless. City or Arsenal would have put 8 past them tonight.

I don’t think anyone is doubting Lopetegui did a brilliant job last season, but he wasn’t the manager in the dugout tonight.

Sure he maybe contributed to the fitness and the ‘nick’ but did GON walk in last Friday and go “OK lads, let’s stick to what JL taught us then”
Yes

I don’t think anyone is doubting Lopetegui did a brilliant job last season, but he wasn’t the manager in the dugout tonight.

Sure he maybe contributed to the fitness and the ‘nick’ but did GON walk in last Friday and go “OK lads, let’s stick to what JL taught us then”
I'd like to fucking think so. Rather than saying "right then lads, everything You've been working on for the last six weeks, forget about it, there's a new sheriff in town and I'm implementing my own ideas away to United, if you don't like it, there's the door".

Sorry, forgot about your secret cameras at Compton…
He said so himself. He didn't have time to change much and carried on the way they were playing with the odd tweak.

Go read his interviews instead of being an arsehole.

It was moderately difficult. Less so after dropping £80m completely revamping the spine of the team.
I'm not suggesting he made a silk purse out of a pig's ear, rather a hard wearing polyester one, and it certainly wasn't pretty.

Yeah he lost, you should be happy really Johnny…

My sky box froze when he was discussing the possibility of player movements. What was said as I sooner keep what we’ve got than sell any of the players in the pitch tonight.

My sky box froze when he was discussing the possibility of player movements. What was said as I sooner keep what we’ve got than sell any of the players in the pitch tonight.

He said something along the lines of we could move things around and have incomings maybe. But he largely brushed it off

Back