• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Manchester City (A) 14.01.2019

Doherty is having a mare. Really poor play gifts City the ball back.

Wins the ball and Silva runs into his leg. Utter nonsense. The Batth decision was bollocks too.

Fernandinho's challenge on Jota was way worse than Boly

Hinchcliffe is full of shit. If that is a red then you may as well ban going to ground completely. Nothing like the force of the Batth one last year

Horrible hit Jesus took there, hope he is ok

Gets to the ball first, seems harsh to me. Worrying times ahead and this should just be about damage limitation.
Getting to the ball first is irrelevant. I don't know what people have been watching for the past 10 years but the game has changed and you can't dive into tackles like that any more. Whether you agree with the change in the game is one thing, but trying to argue that it wasn't a reckless challenge is idiocy.

Potential 3 game ban for Boly then - will miss Leicester, West Ham and the cup game. Yeesh.

Bring Cav on for pace? Fucking idiots.

Getting to the ball first is irrelevant. I don't know what people have been watching for the past 10 years but the game has changed and you can't dive into tackles like that any more. Whether you agree with the change in the game is one thing, but trying to argue that it wasn't a reckless challenge is idiocy.
Exactly. Red all day long.

If we have any chance whatsoever in this game, I think we need Adama's pace now. But even then...

Ruined the game as a spectacle, that has. We can’t get the numbers forward on the break because we’re too worried about conceding again.

It’s basically going to be 80 minutes of us trying to keep the score as low as possible.

Embarrassingly quiet there. If we ever end up like this I don't think i will want to go.

Damn, what a chance

Massive chance. Jonny fluffed it.

Back