• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Manchester City (H) 17/9: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it wouldn't surprise me if we played Adama and tried to leave him as high up the pitch as possible
Might work if he runs off the ball but he doesn't.

There's really no point in playing him there.

If he does nothing else he occupies space and with his speed Man City won't take any chance and will have him covered by 2 defenders. They won't worry about leaving Podence 1 on 1 just inside their half.

Might work if he runs off the ball but he doesn't.

There's really no point in playing him there.

Normally I would agree but with city pushing so high, even a long ball out that he reacts to at the same time as a defender could create the sort of situation we saw when we beat them at home and Jota got ederson sent off.

That 'chronic fatigue' must be bad. Raul isn't fit to play tomorrow.

Isn't all this "something isn't right" born out of a bit of miscommunication from our dear leader?

Reason he was benched was down to fatigue and then he picked up a groin injury in the warm up. Bruno, being Bruno, went with the fatigue problem as his leading reason. I would be critical of his English, but his mangled stuff is still better than mine.

Looks like he is off to Mexico just for their medical team to look at him. We can't say no he is injured, he is staying here as they can then get FIFA to ban Raul from games.

Not that I am wishing injury on anyone but why do these long term injuries always seem to be the best players - Jimenez, Jonny, Neves, Neto, Sasa, Chick - rather than shit like Hwang??!

He didn't have chronic fatigue it was the simpleton in charge throwing another player under the bus with his loose language. I'm annoyed at myself for falling for it and thinking Raul was having a strop

Our survey says ✅✅✅✅✅

Sa
Semedo Collins Kilman Johnny
Nunes Neves Guedes
Neto Hwang Podence

That is my guess 🙄

Can not wait for us to continually pump the ball in the brief moments we get it to a 4 foot false 9 against two giants.

Akanji at right back could be got at if Neto is up for it.

Guedes back in.

No Adama on the bench. Or Costa (no surprise though)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back