• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Matchday thread: Cardiff away

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just appalling. Such a poor performance. Get the fucking rhombus back sharpish.

I think Kenny has been reading the forums and twitter since Wednesday. There was nothing wrong with the rhombus apart from the finishing against Hull and thinking we had it won on Wednesday.

Never thought I'd say it but it does look like we miss Batth.

Just about as bad as I've seen us under KJ. We look a real soft touch at the back absolutely no leadership either.

I hope Batth isn't far away - the defence looks far from confident or composed.

This is achin to that Derby away display except Derby were good.

This is disgraceful. No threat at all.

The squad from 3 years ago would've fisted today's squad into oblivion. This is just inept.

Very concerned by this. We look so damn poor.

It's been shit but less than a week ago it looked fine. I'm not concerned yet but we do need to improve from this. Hopefully just a very bad day at the office.

But, and I think it has to be said, this to me looks like Slade has out-managed Jackett. We have had hardly any space to create in, it's all been immediately closed down and Cardiff's shape has nullified our own.

This is really poor from KJ as Slade wouldn't know a tactic if it bit him on the ass and posted the video online.

We can't even throw the ball in to each other now.

Genuinely tempted to turn off. I'm wasting my Saturday evening watching this shite.

Just no movement up front. Nothing to pass to. With the rhombus we were creating loads. I would like to point out I didn't slag the new formation at all.

It sounds like we've messed about with something, that used to work, to make up for something that we haven't got.
We've changed tacticts, to make up for our weak point(s)
We have the best striker partnership n the league and we've messed with it.
Early days I know.

COME ON WANDERERS having some fucking pride.

It's been shit but less than a week ago it looked fine. I'm not concerned yet but we do need to improve from this. Hopefully just a very bad day at the office.

Bring back the RHOMBUS. We played some beautiful stuff with that.

Just no movement up front. Nothing to pass to. With the rhombus we were creating loads. I would like to point out I didn't slag the new formation at all.

Indeed, the big argument against the rhombus seemed to have been that it made us too open at the back but clearly the formation was not at fault for that now.

Rhombus?, what's that?, sounds very Brendan Rogers to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back