• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Matchday thread: Cardiff away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, how do you miss passes by a greater distance than the target is from you?

Missing baath if you ask me, our defence has been poor since he's been out. Might not be the worlds best player, but he brings more to the team than skills alone.

Pretty sure I just heard Don Goodman say, 'Van La Parra, he's been outstanding'.

Better than Ojo was, maybe.

Jesus, you'd think they'd realise there's no point in repeatedly slamming it down the right for VLP to chase - Fabio's had him in his pocket all game, and the few time he's managed to get free his crossing has been appalling.

Also, must be said that Jones getting injured has been a blessing for Cardiff. They look a lot better with Ameobi up top.

Ameobi has been the best player on the pitch by a mile since he came on, stands out. Yet i'm pretty sure when we were linked with him many said he was shit.

How is Edwards still on the pitch is one of my burning questions...

VLP pre season problems KJ mentioned are blatantly obvious for all to see today - he has forgot how to play football (assuming he ever did)

A real lack of character being shown in the last two games, pretty much going through the motions here.

Awful awful stuff today. Defence not that bad - Cardiff had about 2 good chances. Utter shite in possession though.

Ameobi has massacred us whenever he's got on the ball.

We've not worked the keeper all afternoon. Abysmal

Got to be the first time since Benik joined us that he hasn't had a shot on goal..

We had five shots and none on target at the half, I don't think we've added to either of those statistics.

VLP is a good footballer can we stop slagging him off and writing him off FFS. He's actually probably been our best player on the pitch.

Point proven with that good ball in from Iorfa no one breaking there neck to get on the end of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back