• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Meeting today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big assumption that Marshall is any good there...he isn't. He's exactly the same type of full back as Doherty, prefers to play higher up the pitch and not great defensively.

Have to say that handing out long term contracts to bang average players is coming back to bite us on the arse

Absolutely. I got slated on FB for condemning Ikemes new contract.

Players need to be made to work for contract extensions. Our tactic of handing out new improved at weird times in the season, creates a false sense of security and gives out the wrong message. Players are under the impression they can underperform, and they will still be rewarded.

It's poor basic management by Wolves and it's costing us

Absolutely. I got slated on FB for condemning Ikemes new contract.

Players need to be made to work for contract extensions. Our tactic of handing out new improved at weird times in the season, creates a false sense of security and gives out the wrong message. Players are under the impression they can underperform, and they will still be rewarded.

It's poor basic management by Wolves and it's costing us

Yep - it's like saying to someone at work, "Don't worry if you miss all your targets for the next three years, we'll still keep you on."

Exacerbated by Ikeme having absolutely no competition. He was fucking shit on Friday but who would pick Lonergan ahead of him?

What's happened to the youth keeper Jon flatt? That got given a contract marked out as one for the future,will be first team soon and then we played Burgoyne in front of him,is he on loan?

What's happened to the youth keeper Jon flatt? That got given a contract marked out as one for the future,will be first team soon and then we played Burgoyne in front of him,is he on loan?
Yep, at Barrow

Ta,I should have checked the loan thread before asking a dopey question

Spiers has tweeted that there's been no meeting today.

They were right about the injured player! Tim's been wrong before

One wind up merchant over there I think. That and a load of gullible idiots in that forum.

That Stefan kid thinks he knows it all but it's mainly fuck all that he knows! Jonesy knows a bit but likes to exaggerate a lot. Trust me on that.

That Stefan kid thinks he knows it all but it's mainly $#@! all that he knows! Jonesy knows a bit but likes to exaggerate a lot. Trust me on that.
As I said earlier in the week, it's one of the reasons I don't go on that site anymore. It's become a weird cult of stupidness, shame really as it's the busiest Wolves forum but unreadable these days. I'd pay to transfer Tring over here (assuming he still posts) who does know his football.

As I said earlier in the week, it's one of the reasons I don't go on that site anymore. It's become a weird cult of stupidness, shame really as it's the busiest Wolves forum but unreadable these days. I'd pay to transfer Tring over here (assuming he still posts) who does know his football.

It's comical at times if you've a spare 10 minutes, and yes Tring is way too good to post his excellent knowledge on there. There are some right loud-mouthed weapons on there all the time who want to be centre of attention and just don't understand the game.

The only good thing is that tool Stefan has been found out for the idiot he is.

Hasn't Jonzy claimed to have a text yet? or has he back-tracked and sat on the fence again. (yet his followers believe every word)

Meeting or no, I think it's not long now before Fosun start swinging a hatchet with wild abandon.

I fully expect a backroom massacre before next season.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Come on guys there are a lot of good posters on Mol Mix as well as a certain number of not so good .
We all love the same club after all! :confused-smiley-013

The only good thing is that tool Stefan has been found out for the idiot he is.
Calm down sweetcheeks. I don't claim to be anything i'm not. If you have an issue with anything i post be it on social media, forums etc feel free to respond VIA THE SAME MEDIUM and not indirectly elsewhere

Wuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back