• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Middlesbrough v Wolves build up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently, Boro fans all hold up their phones with the lights on when they score.
That'd look cool...

I am glad I am not a Middlesbrough fan. Apparently there is a light on my phone, but I haven't a clue how to switch it on.

Everyone says that these cup matches are a distraction but fucking hell, they really seem to cast a very dark and long shadow over the next upcoming game at Preston.
Who even though they're 3rd bottom may well take all 3 points. Remember Blackburn hadn't won at home and scored only once before we went there.
The Wolverhampton Wanderers Benevolent Club is coming to town.
Boro nearly make it 4 with a delightful chip over Ikeme but it ran just wide.

I am glad I am not a Middlesbrough fan. Apparently there is a light on my phone, but I haven't a clue how to switch it on.

Don't say stuff like that FRank, we rely on you to sort out IT issues. It doesn't give us any confidence if you can't even use your phone properly.

I really shocked on how we seem to be imploding as a club again! Kenny has morphed into Mick and thats prem Mick not Championship Mick, why on earth do certain players seem untouchable at the Wolves!

Le Fondre just gives it away on the half way line. Soooo sloppy.

I really shocked on how we seem to be imploding as a club again! Kenny has morphed into Mick and thats prem Mick not Championship Mick, why on earth do certain players seem untouchable at the Wolves!
Which "untouchables" are playing this evening?

Now Wallace gets it nicked off his toes too easily.
Lacking confidence and apparently are looking tired...

41% possession and even then, we seem to give it away far too easily.
Wolves seem to be playing too narrow, so is that Henry warming up?

The Woves Twitter feed has been practically barren in the second half.

Sounds the gap between the two sides has been pretty large.

Apparently we haven't won here since 1951...
I don't know why I'm laughing.

I can hardly keep up enough interest to listen to the commentary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back