• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Mr le Fondre

It's worse than woeful. I know it's a bit of fun but his finishing was not that of a professional footballer.

The routine didn't look as slick as some of the others I've seen.

There was a good one with Merson at Stevenage and one at Celtic looked decent too, though Griffiths' finishing wasn't much better than the above on that day.

Terrible all round really. Both of them.

No wonder he's stuck on the bench!

I winced as soon as Bullard started sliding on the astro. Made that mistake before...

Trouble is though Kenny will watch that and probably use it as another excuse to not play him. Beaten by that Gyppo oh the shame, the shame.

By the look of that at the moment ALF couldnt finish his dinner and the years have not been too kind to Bullard

I winced as soon as Bullard started sliding on the astro. Made that mistake before...

Grow some balls! Absolutely fine as long as it's not the old school Sand based. And he was wearing trousers!

As for the finishing, honestly think I could have done better.

I'm 43, overweight and unfit and genuinely think I could have put the bouncing ball without a keeper on target. My lad plays on 4G pitches with no lower underarmer and doesn't have a problem sliding

Trouble is though Kenny will watch that and probably use it as another excuse to not play him. Beaten by that Gyppo oh the shame, the shame.

If that's what Alf shows in training then it explains why he's barely scored in the past 2 years!

Grow some balls! Absolutely fine as long as it's not the old school Sand based. And he was wearing trousers!

As for the finishing, honestly think I could have done better.

I still have the knee scars from 'old school' astroturf ( 30 years ago, mind you)

Best I've seen Le Fondre play all season.

For me another example of KJ's woeful signings. I imagine even a loan fee was including given it is a season loan. Add in the fact that we are possibly paying all of his wage which I cannot imagine is low and to then not use him? Yet another waste of a place and no improvement on what we have.

Give KJ that warchest quickly!

He's a good player but he is a penalty box striker who needs a partner. We never set up that way, we haven't done it once this season.

bah, it was on the telly, and Bullard was acting like a star comedian. I suggest most of us wouldn't be able to talk proper on the telly , let alone score a goal with that pillock Bullard spouting bollocks every 2 minutes.

Give the guy a break, i reckon he would rather have not done it at all.

Back