• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kit Thread - slag off what you want in here

I like the colour but there is just too much logo, particiularly dislike the white badges.
Didn't dislke last years colour in itself but didn't seem a Wolves colour to me.....would have been perfect if we were Norwich or Watford

Fat bastard unfriendly. Unless they do fatty sizes later.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

actually, apart fro0m the sponsor logo, it's really growing on me, including the neck. can't wait to see the away shirt if it like the secret release we saw.

Record sales yesterday of nearly 4K

Record sales yesterday of nearly 4K

That tells me that more Wolves fans have come crawling out of the woodwork & are happy to be seen swanning around in our shirt, rather than a reflection of the quality of the design, IMO/IMV.

That tells me that more Wolves fans have come crawling out of the woodwork & are happy to be seen swanning around in our shirt, rather than a reflection of the quality of the design, IMO/IMV.

Bit disrespectful. Can we say the same about you when you attend once or twice a season?

Even if the tone might be a little harsh, Jinky is probably right. There will be more casual fans (probably elsewhere in the country than round here) who actually want to display their affiliation now that we are showing a level of success that we haven't had for forty years. And that will hopefully only grow. Remember, every kid glory-hunted into a Wolves shirt is one less Chelsea, Liverpool, (and most probably) Manchester United shirt out there. That's good news for me.

Probably more to do with our increased overseas following than fans in Slough suddenly being unashamed to wear Wolves colours in public.

Possibly. We shall see. When I lived darn Sarrf I seemed to be just about the only Wolves shirt in my area (although Tring Wolf off the Mix must have been somewhere within a four mile radius). I'd like to think that there will be families where grandparents who remember our great seventies era, or great-grandparents who remember the fifties era are influencing young kids to join the pack and we may see growth in shirt sales over a medium term period. Need to keep pushing on, and the increased TV exposure is certainly going to help, especially if we manage to keep twatting the big boys regularly.

The more I see it the more I like it. Still prefer last years though so I probably won't buy it.

I am definitely in the "wait until I see that colour and pattern in the flesh" camp. Not such a bad thing as I can scrimp and save over a few weeks, or smash in some overtime if I end up liking it. First impressions for me were a fairly negative feeling, but I do like the collar myself, and the stripes on the sides are okay. I was never going to like an overbearing sponsor logo, but that is welcome to 2019, so has to be expected.

Like you, I absolutely loved last years and I am happy to wear that for now while I make a decision later.

I've seen some complaining that they've ordered it with name and number and the players better keep the same numbers from last season or they won't be happy... Don't fucking order a name/number until the squad numbers are released you arsehats!

I very much remember seeing the young lad at the Stoke friendly last season with Douglas on the back...

I've read somewhere that 2xl is the limited with the new kit, looks like I'm missing these two tops and knuckling down to getting another stone off for next season.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Back