• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kit Thread - slag off what you want in here

I really like both kits. Saw the home in the flesh again at the club shop when I was at the ticket office yesterday and I really like it.

The training stuff looks down right awful from Castore, although the kit designs were questionable the training gear from Addidas were spot on.

I'm not really sold on new kit design either if I'm honest, home design is ok, but the away one is a bit meh

Yours
Mr Positive
What like the cow shirt?

What like the cow shirt?
No meant the leisurewear rather than the training kit, the addidas tops with wolves badges on that look really nice.

I can't say Castore have excelled at training tops either the yellow lines on white is hardly a great effort, and given the choice I'd probably take the cow over that effort.

I just don't get the thing with green, it makes us look like a shit aussie sports team.

If this is on the back of our socks then I can see why we've been playing in black socks.

It's on the back of the jackets too, really oddly positioned. I don't normally buy much for myself but I've bought a fair few of tops etc for my boys and there's been some decent stuff from the addidas range (tops have been a bit hit and very far misses).

I'm not really one for brands but I draw the line at a shit brand acting like they're a 'fashionable' brand that people want the name plastered everywhere.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210805-220738_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210805-220738_Chrome.jpg
    779.9 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Quite like the away kit but as said previously the Fosun Black shirt is the standard we should be aiming for.

Not overly bothered by the away kit, it looks like something you'd put a toddler to bed in :)

Is this just a repeat of the Nutmeg gear? Do Nutmeg even manufacture shirts anymore?

Also - I recall owning some Molineux branded shirts. Did we really manufacturer those ourselves, or just rebadge some OEM clobber?

1992/93, 1993/94 and 2000-2002 were all own brand and yep, we did it ourselves.

Two of those three shirts were shite (tyre tracks and the rust one) and one was an absolute beaut.

wolves-striker-david-kelly-in-action-during-a-match-against-west-at-picture-id1044000238

Nutmeg had bugger all to do when they came in, though they made it out of worse material and put a crap pattern in.

Two of those three shirts were shite (tyre tracks and the rust one) and one was an absolute beaut.

wolves-striker-david-kelly-in-action-during-a-match-against-west-at-picture-id1044000238

Nutmeg had bugger all to do when they came in, though they made it out of worse material and put a crap pattern in.
That was a great year. David Kelly scoring that goal against Leicester in the cup and (I think) that was also the same year as the Sheffield Wednesday penalty shootout also.

Nutmeg made Palace's shirt at the time too

That was a great year. David Kelly scoring that goal against Leicester in the cup and (I think) that was also the same year as the Sheffield Wednesday penalty shootout also.
wasn't that '95 ??

My new zip up (match day?) top arrived and I’m going to crazily venture that everyone will be happy with the colours. Of course, I’ll be wrong about that, but I think it looks… just right. My wife says I look like a crew member from Star Trek in it mind.

Man, I like our current badge and all, but the city crest is on another level.

That's really bothering you ay it? :ROFLMAO:
Yes it is, i think gold/orange socks look WAY better, and even if you don't agree that was the colour of the socks in the kit launch, and the colour that they are selling as "home" socks in the club shop.

It's weird, and weird things bother me. :D

Yes it is, i think gold/orange socks look WAY better, and even if you don't agree that was the colour of the socks in the kit launch, and the colour that they are selling as "home" socks in the club shop.

It's weird, and weird things bother me. :D
Get Liam at the E&S on the case.

Maybe it's something as daft as a delay in the production of the "pro" socks*

*Available online from September, priced at £20 per sock...

Back