• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kit Thread - slag off what you want in here

Get Liam at the E&S on the case.

Maybe it's something as daft as a delay in the production of the "pro" socks*

*Available online from September, priced at £20 per sock...

The U23s are playing in black socks tonight, but the women's team played in the gold socks yesterday.

Apparently the reason that the men's teams are playing in black socks at the moment is due to a manufacturing issue with the socks - they're too small for male players' calves it would appear. They're being re-made in a more appropriate size.

Apparently the reason that the men's teams are playing in black socks at the moment is due to a manufacturing issue with the socks - they're too small for male players' calves it would appear. They're being re-made in a more appropriate size.
Whole team should just to do a Grealish tribute

On the general subject of kits, apparently the women's team version of the kit (with Energy Angels sponsor) will be available in the club shop in about a month. They'll be available in female and male versions, so perhaps will be an alternative for those who dislike ManBetX either on philosophical grounds or the fact that the logo is ugly. Mind you, they were supposed to be produced last season but never appeared.

For me, they look much better than the ManBetX versions, but aren't as good as the Asia Cup Fosun versions.

d2765bb3ef343bb6ace658bfcc794b114978703f.jpg

Maybe it’s because I was raised in a capitalist dystopia, but I honestly don’t even notice the sponsors most of the time.

The U23s are playing in black socks tonight, but the women's team played in the gold socks yesterday.

Robert Taylor once missed three months because "the skin around his calves is too tight for his muscles". Nothing to do with eating boxes of Jaffa Cakes in your spare time, eh.

I say missed, I didn't miss him.

Robert Taylor once missed three months because "the skin around his calves is too tight for his muscles". Nothing to do with eating boxes of Jaffa Cakes in your spare time, eh.

I say missed, I didn't miss him.
Nor did i, the useless fucker.

BB76C62E-9E2B-4999-95AB-6306471D76F8.jpeg

Turns out you can buy our third kit online before we’ve even released it.

We really are a shambles at the moment, aren’t we?

Just recieved my Wolves training bottoms, a bit of a delay, but arrived earlier than what the Megastore predicted. They are very smart too.

Wrong part of the forum but Castore are really finding it hard to shift Andy Murrays stuff.

View attachment 4223

Turns out you can buy our third kit online before we’ve even released it.

We really are a shambles at the moment, aren’t we?
What's the story behind this? Surely not through the Wolves online shop? The shirt does look nice though.

To be honest, if you go on something like DHGate you've been able to buy our kits for months. As well as many other football clubs'. Happens all the time.

What's the story behind this? Surely not through the Wolves online shop? The shirt does look nice though.
The bloke who posted that pic just said he had found it online and it was shipped within a day or two. Didn't say where from, though.

Yep. Happens with every club, every shirt. Not evidence of “shambles” in any form.
Not great that it's on sale elsewhere before we've even released it ourselves, no? Irrespective of whether it happens at other clubs or not.

Personally (and I don't think I'm alone) the club is a shambles in numerous areas at the moment.

Back