• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kit Thread - slag off what you want in here

Get Liam at the E&S on the case.

Maybe it's something as daft as a delay in the production of the "pro" socks*

*Available online from September, priced at £20 per sock...
I wouldn’t be surprised if the logo/ sponsor size is not within guidelines.

but having what looks like BITCH on our sleeves is fine...

Am I the only one that thinks it says that everytime it appears, even though I know it doesnt?
No. My 7 year old son thinks the same thing and mentions it every time it appears. It’s a bit of a…

Yes it is, i think gold/orange socks look WAY better, and even if you don't agree that was the colour of the socks in the kit launch, and the colour that they are selling as "home" socks in the club shop.

It's weird, and weird things bother me. :D
I tend to like weird things in general and anyway socks should always be black, whether football socks or generally....no other colour is acceptable

Didn’t Picasso say he spent his artistic career trying to draw like a child. So, therefore… whatever, I think look like bitch too.
That's deep. We need a grown man with the mentality of a child to judge...

...Kenny...

but having what looks like BITCH on our sleeves is fine...

Am I the only one that thinks it says that everytime it appears, even though I know it doesnt?

Nope, I do too

Yesterday my mom saw the shirt for the first time and she thought so too

So, essentially Johnny is on his own or in denial of Bitchgate then

Yes it is, i think gold/orange socks look WAY better, and even if you don't agree that was the colour of the socks in the kit launch, and the colour that they are selling as "home" socks in the club shop.

It's weird, and weird things bother me. :D
Naa it's not that I don't agree, I do think gold socks look better and it is a bit strange they're wearing different socks to the kit launch. I think the big difference is I just don't really care :ROFLMAO:

It could just possibly be someone realised the original ones they advertised were fucking awful?

Back