• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kit Thread - slag off what you want in here

Not great that it's on sale elsewhere before we've even released it ourselves, no?
Its just someone copying designs seen. We had it the other year when you could buy the rumoured new top and then it turned out it wasn't the new top at all

Not great that it's on sale elsewhere before we've even released it ourselves, no? Irrespective of whether it happens at other clubs or not.

Personally (and I don't think I'm alone) the club is a shambles in numerous areas at the moment.

It happens with club shirts a lot: you can also buy MLB, NFL, NHL and NBA replica kits on places like DHGate. People just copy the designs to replicas.

Personally (and I don't think I'm alone) the club is a shambles in numerous areas at the moment.
Personally (and I think i'm alone here) I don't think the club is a shambles in numerous areas at the moment....they are doing things we dont agree with, which is hugely different. The only area where shambles could be used is on the temp stand but we still don't the full facts behind that (and bigger clubs than us, not Birmingham, have shown that fucking up work on a Stadium is not just restricted to wind us up)

Personally (and I think i'm alone here) I don't think the club is a shambles in numerous areas at the moment....they are doing things we dont agree with, which is hugely different. The only area where shambles could be used is on the temp stand but we still don't the full facts behind that (and bigger clubs than us, not Birmingham, have shown that fucking up work on a Stadium is not just restricted to wind us up)
Communications are proper, proper shit. Selling players and not bothering to even say that we've done it. Loans end and....we don't say a word. We have players on the books like Ronan, Jordao, Buur and Shabani (they're all back here now - again, never bothered to say Buur was) and we issue literally no updates about them at all. Took literally months for the new manager to say anything at all, on our own site (I don't care whether he does or doesn't talk to the media at large). The absolutely embarrassing #AskWolves thing with Working Class Vinny and Russell "actccchually we have millions of fans in Mexico" Jones. The website content in general is shite.

Ticket prices are a pretty poor show too. The Membership Plus fiasco was exactly that.

I can't agree with what they've done with the ticket office, closing it five days out of seven in-person and having no-one taking calls.

Last edited:
Communications are proper, proper shit. Selling players and not bothering to even say that we've done it. Loans end and....we don't say a word. Took literally months for the new manager to say anything at all, on our own site (I don't care whether he does or doesn't talk to the media at large). The absolutely embarrassing #AskWolves thing with Working Class Vinny and Russell "actccchually we have millions of fans in Mexico" Jones. The website content in general is shite.

Ticket prices are a pretty poor show too. The Membership Plus fiasco was exactly that.
The communication on players has always been like that. Often a player has arrived at his new club and it has taken us a week to say "ah yes he has gone there"
Bruno's lack of talking was no different to Nuno. Did his bit for the announcement and then spoke properly after a tour. Since then, he has probably spoke more than Nuno did

Will give the Membership stuff, that was a shambles and I had forgotten about it.

The rest is just an opinon really. Be a shambles if we had no website or still used one from 1998. As I put they are doing things we don't agree with. Would be slipping into shambles if everyone thought this way but they don't do they. Some actually think the ticket prices are good, some think the membership idea was good, some think we do have millions of Mexican fans.

There is a taxi waiting for a pick up from Shamblestown though. Will see if thats needed come close of play on the 31st August.

You're not alone......maybe we're not quite so 'precious'

You're not alone......maybe we're not quite so 'precious'
Love it. Literally hundreds of negative comments made about the club over the last couple of months and no one bats an eyelid. One from me and I'm labelled "precious". Gotta love TWF. No wonder I don't post much these days!

Love it. Literally hundreds of negative comments made about the club over the last couple of months and no one bats an eyelid. One from me and I'm labelled "precious". Gotta love TWF. No wonder I don't post much these days!
Don't think he was getting at you Jinkles...

Some people are happy enough if we have a decent team (we do, broadly speaking, especially in comparison to a lot of the post-1980 shite) and they can go every now and then. Fair enough, it's probably quite a good attitude to have. It's only bloody football.

I moan at the moment because they've done a lot of stuff to annoy me in a short space of time, same as they got pretty much 100% praise off me for everything post-Lambert to Covid World. But that's up to me, really. I could stop going (or stop posting about Wolves) if I really wanted to.

The pattern on the white away shirt isn't even close :ROFLMAO:

The pictures tend to not be a true reflection as the sellers can get in trouble. I've never bought a Wolves shirt from there but the American sports stuff is spot on.

The pictures tend to not be a true reflection as the sellers can get in trouble. I've never bought a Wolves shirt from there but the American sports stuff is spot on.
There was someone on here a couple of seasons back saying the quality was as good as the stuff Wolves sold. No clue who that was though.

There was someone on here a couple of seasons back saying the quality was as good as the stuff Wolves sold. No clue who that was though.
Bought a dodgy frankfurt kit off there for one of my kids (the originals were sold out). Quality seemed as good as his genuine Wolves kit from last season.

Wrong part of the forum but Castore are really finding it hard to shift Andy Murrays stuff.

Some of those are alright, but Jesus, the prices.

Do Castore think they're the Italian Hugo Boss or something?

The knock-off first Adidas home kit stuck out like a sore thumb in a pub full of official replicas. Now that really was yellow.

Back