• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Manager Search *BACK ON*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not quite getting knocked back by the fit bird's ugly mate at 5 to midnight after the fit bird has already knocked you back earlier, but it's not far off it...

Maybe he is some integrity and realises that he was only given a chance by them in the summer and that he is very early in his managerial career. Coming here and failing could be the end for him where as he is doing well at QPR. He has gone up in my esteem, if he had walked out on them after just 16 games I would have questioned his character a bit.

Who next?

Mendes right now

PA-49275729-2.jpg

Athletic reporting he was set and then changed his mind.

Have a feeling we could do a panic appointment for someone like Dyche given these rejections. He clearly isn’t getting any jobs, “knows the league”, we don’t want any of Mendes’s clients and managers will be taking note of these rejections (so we probably need someone slightly desperate for a job)

At this point, I'd take Big Sam for the rest of the season whilst we line up a successor.

We have pretty much every advantage over a club like QPR so they really have gone some to fuck that up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back