• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New - The things that really annoy you

Added to the above, the virtue signalling spam emails "celebrating" female authors/artists etc that flood your inbox 1 day each year.

Added to the above, the virtue signalling spam emails "celebrating" female authors/artists etc that flood your inbox 1 day each year.
‘International Hypocrites Day’ on LinkedIn. ‘Celebrated’ by every fckin dick of a man who has ripped off women’s work, been promoted over them, get paid more for the same job and are completely blind to their own unfair advantage. But yeah, well done for suddenly being ‘inspired and humbled’ for 5 minutes once a year.

Companies who round up a group of women from the office, take a photo and shove it on LinkedIn to celebrate International Womens Day. Cynical, virtue signalling tokenism. Create an environment of inclusively and equality 365 days a year, not just for your photo op.
Yep. My company did this. Just so transparent.

It's not just women's day either, it's everything that has a "good" narrative that gets exploited in this way

I wonder if any company would dare post their EDI data to back up their claims

People hammering away at their computer keyboards like they're Jessica fucking Fletcher.
When I worked in our Market Street office there was a woman the other side of the partition who not only did this but had long nails, heavy jewellery banging on the desk and used to dictate to herself under her breath as she typed, bloody annoying!

Dishwashers packed up and I've just found out what that concave thing under the kitchen taps is for ;)

People hammering away at their computer keyboards like they're Jessica fucking Fletcher.
My desk next-door neighbour has a really old keyboard with big clunky keys. It is loud...

Nowt beats walking into the office every single morning with a high *sigh* huff and puff and then opening a family bag of crisps (for breakfast) and eating with your mouth open, as does my office co-worker
This is the same guy who munches on sun flower seeds all day and spits the kernels into a coke bottle! Frustrating doesn't even come close!

Nowt beats walking into the office every single morning with a high *sigh* huff and puff and then opening a family bag of crisps (for breakfast) and eating with your mouth open, as does my office co-worker
This is the same guy who munches on sun flower seeds all day and spits the kernels into a coke bottle! Frustrating doesn't even come close!
Guns are legal in the US right?

Tb

They are, however as a Brit, I don't get to 'own' one.
Even if I were to take citizenship, I doubt I would ever want to walk into the nearest Walmart and bag me one!
Can't you just go and buy one for cash out of some guy's trunk in Walmart carpark? He usually throws in a few free rounds too.

Openreach made an appointment as I've been getting a lot of WiFi dropout. Appointment set for 8am-1pm today. 12.45 and the bastards still haven't arrived. I rearranged work schedule to start at 1.30pm so I could be in for them to gain access to the house. I'm leaving for work at 1pm, they say they can charge you if you aren't in when they arrive. They can get to fuck.

Not sure where to put this as an ‘annoy’ is a bit unfair, but the M25 is going to be closed in BOTH directions from 9pm Friday until 6am Monday, Junctions 9 to 10. The first ever planned closure of both sides simultaneously apparently.

The work at the A3 Wisley junction is desperately needed long ongoing project with the road closed this weekend for bridge demolition work. All roads for miles around are expected to be pretty much gridlocked despite best efforts with diversions.

At least it’s before Easter and the holiday season to be fair but it’s going to be carnage.

Back