• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Wolves fan...!

I know you said 'Historical', but that's going back a bit! Ron Flowers etc...

Not entirely sure but I think players like Daley and Sunderland would have been the last. The equivalent of today's Jorge Mendes set-up.

Yeah the last three players were Sunderland, Daley and Jimmy Seal

For a 6 year old the family section in the Billy Wright lower is the best bet I think.
As has been said a Membership makes it much easier to get tickets (and a scarf included) but I wonder if it’s worth the expense if you’re only going to attend a couple of times a season.
I say that as it’s a long old journey from where you are.
Anyhow, welcome to Wolves both of you.

Given myself, Darlo and Ay87 are all up in North Yorkshire... Does this mean we are now more massive in North Yorkshire than Italy/Mexico/Korea? And if so when do we get a North Yorkshire away shirt?!

Given myself, Darlo and Ay87 are all up in North Yorkshire... Does this mean we are now more massive in North Yorkshire than Italy/Mexico/Korea? And if so when do we get a North Yorkshire away shirt?!
Would get one but they don't think Darlo is actually a real person and possibly invented for tax reasons by a Warren from the Birmingham area

How soon after members have had the chance to buy tickets do they go on general sale? I'd really like to take my Son to see the Bournemouth game next month.

Can anyone help me out for this Bournemouth match? Looking for ideally three tickets soni can take my 6byesr old son to his first Wolves match!

Just looked and they're only selling Billy Wright Lower (maximum 2 adults per 1 child), Steve Bull Lower (absolutely shit, don't do it), very limited seats in the Steve Bull Upper at the very ends or the uncovered golf stand (again, I wouldn't). And only to members for now.

Think you'll struggle to get three together to be honest.

You could have some luck in the final week/days before the game. This isn't a glamour fixture so I'd say the chances will be decent. You have to keep checking regularly though to find 3 together and not be too picky on where you sit. They'll likely towards the back of the stands. And make sure you all have supporter numbers registered ready in case some do pop up.

I found three together in the final week of sales for the Forest game. It wasn't general sale though as they thought away fans might buy them. Shouldn't be an issue for this match though.

Back