• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Newcastle 1 Wolves 1 verdict thread

We obviously have different views on what is classed as 'shepherding' the ball out of play. He hit him so hard on the head, he was out of it for some time.

We'll have to agree to disagree, Punts.

I wasn’t saying he was shepherding it out of play. I was trying to list examples where you could accidentally hit someone in the head. And by your rules that would be a sending off.

The injury doesn’t always correlate with the punishment. Henry on Zamora, broken leg but not even a foul. Long staff on Neves, graze to the thigh at most, sending off.

I’ve done something similar myself playing football. Physical striker who was putting himself about it, he was a bit shorter than me though. So when we went shoulder to shoulder at one stage I smashed him in the face. I didn’t mean it. He wasn’t very happy. But then he just tried to leave one on me for the rest of the game.

And the rest of my posts. Boly on Perez? Boly on Richarlison? No one thought the Richarlison one was assault ?

Back