• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Newcastle (A) 8/4/22 - Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As Jinky says above, any time Silva challenges for anything in the air, Trincao and Hwang are miles away from him if he were to actually win a header.

Reactions: jlo
Very, very lucky. But unless Bruno makes an early change, we’ll lose regardless.

Absolutely shite so far.

Not just Kilman, Boly gets caught under the ball and it bounces behind him then Coady shanks the clearance. We are set so completely wrong, but you all know that

Neto needs to be on at HT at an absolute minimum. This has been complete garbage

Breaking up the field. Stop. Pass it back. Give it away.

Rinse, repeat.

We have to be one of the worst teams to watch in the PL when we’re playing like this. So, so safe, passive & negative.

We can only hope its still 0-0 when we get to a point that Neto and Chiquinho can come on.

Not just Kilman, Boly gets caught under the ball and it bounces behind him then Coady shanks the clearance. We are set so completely wrong, but you all know that
We do, yet nothing is changing

Hwang is just a black hole, fucking hell. Why are we buying him?

Hwang has been particularly rancid. Standing with his back to goal and playing it back within 3s of getting it.
Indeed, I'd take him off now. Shocking

I’d have Saiss on in the second half and play him in central midfield with Cundle & Moutinho. We’re not controlling that area and it will not magically change.

I’d then have Neto on and play him close to Fabio. Trincao & Hwang can piss off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back