• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Newcastle (H) 28/10: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As Kenny has mentioned elsewhere, Tonali has been banned for 10 months.

Howe saying that Tonali may be available as the ban has yet to be ratified

Howe might be disappointed there as I reckon we would rightfully object to him playing.

They select him, he plays, confirmation of ban comes in 20 minutes before the start of the match... 3 points and 3-0 win to us for them fielding an ineligible player would do nicely.
He's getting banned, they know it so just get used to him not being available, the chancers

They select him, he plays, confirmation of ban comes in 20 minutes before the start of the match... 3 points and 3-0 win to us for them fielding an ineligible player would do nicely.
He's getting banned, they know it so just get used to him not being available, the chancers
Ten past five on a Saturday would be a very odd time for a ban to start.

Hodge out for 8-12 weeks due to shoulder surgery. I hope it is a success and he heals in time to get a loan move in January. He needs to be playing football, just not here.

Bellegarde could be involved.

Re: Hodge; the Rapids need to replace Jacko…

I'd rather he played. They look much better with Willock/Longstaff and Joelinton as the runners with Bruno G than with Tonali, who keeps trying to occupy the same positions as Bruno G.

F9cH0owWwAAJf1n

I mean, I'd still be tempted to swap them in our XI...

Probably a bit of mind games with knob features Howe about Tonali.

The OS put up a vid of Lescott interviewing Max. Called some BS like “how to be a Prem defender”.

Didn’t watch it, just assume the photo came from the same session.

EDIT: “The art of defending” FFS

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back