• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Newcastle United (H) build up

Does Batth know you're allowed to kick the ball along the ground?

Can someone teach Coady how to take a fucking throw in please

The substitutions today have been all wrong. We've lacked ideas since changing to 4-4-2 and God knows what the Marshall change was about. 86 minutes at home for a shot on target against anyone in this division is not good enough.

Costa shot on target, but right at Darlow

We have been OK, but not quite good enough

Not had the rub of the green today at all.

Dave "just enough" Edwards has simply not done enough today. Weak in front of goal.

Haven't deserved to win as we've not created enough but we've been the better team IMO and haven't deserved to lose.

Shit subs today though. All wrong from Lambert.

Dave "just enough" Edwards has simply not done enough today. Weak in front of goal.

Not sure why you've singled Edwards out for criticism - he has been no better or worse than anyone else.

In fact, not sure why you've been on a wind up throughout the game.

Newcastle showing the value of solid defence away from home in this league

Hopefully we start with a different attacking option on Tuesday.

Not signing a forward in January , theres the outcome. Nothing at all to worry the Newcastle keeper. Relegation zone here we come.

Not sure why you've singled Edwards out for criticism - he has been no better or worse than anyone else.

In fact, not sure why you've been on a wind up throughout the game.
Indeed. I think he's had the Liverpool game on by mistake.

We've just edged a game against the league leaders. I know we've lost but we've really not played that badly.

Not entirely rubbish from us, Newcastle defended well.

We had loads of possession but we lack creativity

As much as I love a proper cavalier, hell for leather, goalfest... I'd settle for a turgid, scrappy, undeserved 1-0 win this weekend. If Brighton drop points tonight at Shef Wed, we can steal a march on the title and calm a few nerves on Tyneside.

Your wish was our command it appears!

Back