• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Newcastle v Wolves (A) Part 1: Build Up

Referee today is Tim Robinson.

a6e2e0a787fcfd427112aae647e1e1ff.jpg

Interesting team

Stearman and Wallace omitted. However we don't know if this is because Zenga is angry or more lolzy rotation.

Edwards....

Rest of it pretty standard

Price not even on bench , and yet again Edwards manages to fool another managed into thinking he's the solution to any problem !!

Swap Cav for Edwards then that a pretty decent team.

Nothing there that's inexplicable, like some other Zenga lineups. I imagine Saiss and Prince will be tasked with shielding the defense and Edwards is there to run around a lot and make sure Bodvarsson isn't left isolated, as I bet we'll be sitting deep and waiting to counter. Teix will be tucking in a lot so that's more help in the middle, while Costa will give us direct pace on the right, though I worry about that side as Doherty will be having to handle a lot himself and that is *not* his strong suit...

Good to see Saiss involved and CBJ back at left back. Still don't understand Edwards and Doherty will more than likely be shit at right back as he usually is. Still prefer Hause to play centre back as well but it is what it is. Front 3 will be a danger and if Newcastle have a weakness it is that back 4. With Newcastle's form we probably won't get anything but this is the Championship and if the Wolves that went to Birmingham turn up we have a chance.

The Edwards thing is nuts just don't get it. Rest of the team fair enough glad Saiss is in.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Fucking Edwards.

Would rather have had Tex in for him and Cavaleiro out wide.

we should just sign a couple of Ethiopians - they can certainly run around a lot for 90 minutes - may even manage an odd pass to

Back