• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Newcastle v Wolves (Part 2) - MATCHDAY FRED

Perfect time to go out IMO. League Cup has served its purpose in giving some of the new signings competitive game time to get a taste of English football and provide an opportunity to get match fit. That was all the three games have been to me, an extension of pre season.

Perfect time to go out IMO. League Cup has served its purpose in giving some of the new signings competitive game time to get a taste of English football and provide an opportunity to get match fit. That was all the three games have been to me, an extension of pre season.

I am liking the way you're thinking. The heart says a cup run is wonderful. The head agrees with you

Unfortunately or fortunately - depending on your age :) - everything changes The League Cup has had its day. Nice to win for the eventual winner but atone to winning a tenner on the lottery (as was when it was a quid a go)

Still no highlights for this game? I was out all Tuesday night so still haven't seen the goals.

We won't be seeing Saville again then - fucking hell.

Teixeira on Ritchie's goal. Fucking hell.

Poor finish from Wallace. Particularly as he's supposed to be a goal scoring midfielder and in the few games he's played this season he's missed a lot of very good chances.

Absolutely pathetic work from Saville for their first. Tex over-commits himself which frees up the space behind but that's no excuse for the pitiful attempt to cover from Saville.

Jed is getting frustrating now. He's had a handful of promising games since he returned from Millwall but they've been equaled out by poor performances.

That first goal is way more on Texeira than Saville!

Ritchie is supposed to be Tex's man but as soon as he plays the ball inside he just gives up, then Saville is left 2 on 1 and has no chance.

Wallace is just shit. James Henry without the end product.

The players Jackett didn't give a real chance to last year, Wallace and Byrne, the more it looks like he knew what he was doing. My Wigan supporting work colleague also says Jacobs is looking out of his depth at this level.

Back