• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Next Manager

He’s been gaslighting us into blaming the previous coaching staff; whether or not I think Julen is a cunt, that’s a red flag for toxicity behind the scenes.
Nah. Just trying to buy himself time "players have been used to a certain way of playing" Just saying what he wants is taking time to get through.

Standard manager bollocks when results are not good. Bar the first half v Luton, the players do seem to want to play for him or at the very least are not downing tools in the hope he gets binned very soon

You don't typically get that kind of talk when the previous regime has just pulled off a Great Escape and a Half.

Doesn't mean he 100% is toxic but it's not the sort of thing I like to hear.

Quite right I wouldn't have any of them
Well it won't be long until that is the case.

Then its fingers crossed we don't get a "I would rather have Lage, GO or Sam instead of..." discussion

You don't typically get that kind of talk when the previous regime has just pulled off a Great Escape and a Half.

Doesn't mean he 100% is toxic but it's not the sort of thing I like to hear.
You do.

New managers will always waffle on about how they need to implement their "way" on the team and if it doesn't start well you will get comments like "players are still getting used to our way of working" or "it's a long term project so we just have keep working on it"

The stuff from GO to be concerned about are him saying "the players are used to playing with a bit of freedom" That is shit and very lower league. Imagine Neves under this coaching "yeah Rubes, 3 of your 4 long forward passes went out of play or were intercepted. I know the 4th cut them open and we scored but can you stop it. Just play it simple please, Don't give it away...oh and please stop shooting from distance"

Maybe, but most of what he says is fairly mild imo, and speaks more to possible insecurity than anything else
Think this is fair, he's just way out of his league and its hard for anyone in his position to just admit that.
Wish he wouldn't talk nonsense after games though, just makes himself look silly.

Pointless conversation/thread.

Maybe, but the club have actively done this to the fans and given a lack of credit in the bank to this new manager with how its played out. The fact there is even a thread like this. shows the lack of faith in that process.

Whilst here we are just fans on the Internet, many of the comments represent the views of those in the ground, the club are free to ignore that, but eventually the fans will make their displeasure knowm at the games.

You can still get reasonable odds on us to get relegated. I can see the odds shortening the longer we keep gon

Back