• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

NFL: TWF Grid Iron 2020

Cheers. Though mine and Darlo's scores are wrong there.

Mine should be 131.60, and Darlo's 128.16. Rest are OK.
Will correct cheers and wear my glasses when rushing these

I think this is the tightest we've ever had it in terms of number of people in with a chance of winning at this stage
Definately,

In h2h aswell apart from Bear everyone is in a shout for the play offs

I've either gone bold or stupid this week. Before fiddling 5 options less than $4k

That is going big. You just have to hope the stars pull their weight in that situation.

Big game tonight!
Pick Murray, Metcalf and Hopkins and you ain’t got much left!

I try not to put all my funds into two or three players nowadays. Certainly not all on one game.

Well, Hopkins v Seattle's poor secondary didn't go as planned.

Lockett can barely walk so I pick Metcalf and I get the wrong one again....

Although looks like Metcalf dropped about 20 points. Murray really should have converted that 4th down as well which would have likely led to another TD and 2PT at worst and OT at best.

I’ve gotta stop picking him... he’s really not been worth his price tag when ive picked him.
He's like every of the top WRs really, 6/10 of his games this year have been 20 points or more, it's just about picking him in the correct weeks. Adams for example is 4/7. Metcalf 4/10, Lockett 3/10. There was only really Thomas last year who you could pretty much guarantee that production week in week out, but he was $9k+ every week.

Kamara is 7/9 with a lowest score of 15.9, but that's why he's $9.2k. Cook 5/8 with a lowest of 15.2 @ $9k

Pleasantly surprised with Taysom Hill tonight. It is against the Falcons though, who are like a cheat code for QBs.

Think that’s my lowest ever score. Picked it at 5-50 and you can tell. Tried the instant tactic of looking who was injured and picking the backup then with whatever money I had left getting the most expensive flex I could afford, who on this occasion was Julio, who got injured in the first quarter.

Well you picked 3 of them on Thursday. And Julio on top didn't leave you much to work with.

Well you picked 3 of them on Thursday. And Julio on top didn't leave you much to work with.
Well exactly. I picked those 3 and hadn’t even considered the rest of the team. Then as they did terrible I just threw any old rubbish in as I couldn’t win

Back