• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

NFL: TWF Grid Iron League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah not your problem. Their dodgy setup. If I make it a paid league with prize money (even just $1) it will auto-resize the contest based on how many players you end up with. No money, no dice. Wankers.

Yeah you're in Mike.

At least importing a lineup is nice and easy. No re-picking the whole team needed.

Just to confirm it's the contest one with 2019-20, not 19-20.

Tried to submit my team but it’s making me
Verify myself and not accepting anything I do. Any ideas?

Can't remember. It's been a few years since I registered. Do you have to make a small deposit to verify your account or something?

You needed to deposit $5 from memory. You don't have to spend it though

Can you make changes once you’ve submitted a team? Apologies if that’s already been answered. Oh and it’s unlimited changes each week right?

Can you make changes once you’ve submitted a team? Apologies if that’s already been answered. Oh and it’s unlimited changes each week right?
Yes up until that players game starts. If you miss the deadline of the Thursday night game you've missed the week completely though so get some sort of team in by then. Each week is a totally different team and game.

Can't remember. It's been a few years since I registered. Do you have to make a small deposit to verify your account or something?

It’s getting me to upload a picture of my passport and all sorts now, bloody ridiculous.

Thanks Tony, I’m not the greatest at remembering the Prem FF on a weekly basis so I’ll have to make the effort here, hopefully the prospect of public humiliation of my NFL knowledge will keep me focused.

It’s getting me to upload a picture of my passport and all sorts now, bloody ridiculous.

Not sure what’s happening there for you, I’ve only just registered and it’s let me submit my team (I think). I had to supply my name and address but nothing else, haven’t had to deposit any cash either. I’ve done it through the app.

Not sure what’s happening there for you, I’ve only just registered and it’s let me submit my team (I think). I had to supply my name and address but nothing else, haven’t had to deposit any cash either. I’ve done it through the app.

That’s what I did too but apparently my name and address weren’t good enough.

Pretty sure it asked me to do that at some point but I never did. Still worked fine

Every time I submit the team it asks me to verify and if I cancel I go back to a blank team select screen

Every time I submit the team it asks me to verify and if I cancel I go back to a blank team select screen

You have to make sure you click on the invitation from Nick, fill out the team sheet that you are taken to and confirm entry at the bottom.
When I first started I just entered a team and expected it to associate with the invitation but it never did. It's a weird set up

You have to make sure you click on the invitation from Nick, fill out the team sheet that you are taken to and confirm entry at the bottom.
When I first started I just entered a team and expected it to associate with the invitation but it never did. It's a weird set up

Yeah I’ve done all that, when I press submit is when it gets me to enter my address which it then says isn’t good enough so wants me to upload my driving license and passport. I’ve got in contact with their support guys but they aren’t much help

Finally in, I complained so much they sorted it for me :D

Just a heads up James, but you're entered into the wrong contest.

I've put a team in Bear, but not sure I'm in the right contest.

Can you confirm please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back