• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

NFL: TWF Grid Iron League

Status
Not open for further replies.
James, you have me down as scoring 120.24 but I actually scored 150.42... I had players in the 2 late Sunday games and the Monday Night game

Will be adjusted with Bear, I updated my table in post #48 as a h2h format eg you beat me twice you’re 2-0 against me. Ive not got around to sorting my table yet had a really shit day was sorting it now but bears done it thank you Bear. I will probably just post the fixtures individually and results to help Bear.

Your flashback to the past 2 aeasons is rather depressing knowing I’ve finished bottom twice. Can we rename the Sackoshit bowl to The Guard Dog trophy :confused-smiley-013
Yep, you're currently odds on favourite to win the Sacko...

Oh and sorted Darlo's score.

Will be adjusted with Bear, I updated my table in post #48 as a h2h format eg you beat me twice you’re 2-0 against me. Ive not got around to sorting my table yet had a really shit day was sorting it now but bears done it thank you Bear. I will probably just post the fixtures individually and results to help Bear.

If you just post the current week's scores in your format, and the table update, I can transformer them straight to the first post.

Yep, you're currently odds on favourite to win the Sacko...

Tbf in both seasons I missed a week because of no internet. So theres hope if I don’t miss a week this season

Oh and sorted Darlo's score.

But you've left Carrott with my score instead of 120.24... These points could be vital in the long game so sorry Carrott

Ah OK. No-one mentioned that was wrong.

It actually makes no difference in James Weekly scores. They're just there to show what we got purely for the H2H part.

As long as my main table is right and James does the win-loss correctly it's all good.

Week 1
Carrott - Bye 150.42 = Actual 120.24
Pompey v Darlo 96.9 - 120.24 Actual 150.42
Punts v Metal 133.76 - 173.82
Bear v Johnny 161.70 - 124.52
James v Tony 91.94 - 146.12

Someone mentioned it Bear... :angel: :icon_lol:

I thought James had said he was going to use the overall points as a tie-breaker which is why I mentioned it but if not, it's all good

Someone mentioned it Bear... :angel: :icon_lol:

I thought James had said he was going to use the overall points as a tie-breaker which is why I mentioned it but if not, it's all good

Yes I am but I’ll put the options out to you all.

Tiebreaker option A
The higher score in Bears game goes ahead in the event of a tie
1: Team A 12-4
2: Team F 12-4
Team A across 18 weeks has scores 1832.5 points Team F has scored 1954.6 points
Team F finishes top

tiebreaker option B
1: Team A 12-4
2: Team F 12-4
Goes to the head to head between the two teams. If 1-1 it then goes to head to head points. Team A 226.31 Team F 233.42 in this tie breaker example Team F would finish top on points scored

H2H between the two would be my choice. Firstly their win-loss, or points in those 2 games if tied.

Yep. H2H, then points won in those games, then Bears points as a last resort

This democracy stuff works quite well. I’ll wait on the other lads opinions but I’m angling towards option B myself

Carrotdude, Johnny, Pompey.

Don't forget to do your team for tonight! I've resent the invites to you.

Thanks Bear, on it, Baker Mayfield can fuck off, last time I put my faith in the Browns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back