• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

NFL: TWF Grid Iron League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. It's the one with 8/9 entries. You're the final one.

2019-2020 one.

Sorry for the delay head to head league full fixtures will be up later with 9 people there will be 2 bye weeks across 16 for everyone. The question I have is do you want 2 leagues a north and south with top 2 going into play offs or one big league with the top 4

Remember there are 17 regular season weeks, not 16

A North and South would be interesting I guess (as long as I'm in the North) but I don't think it will matter too much as it's a head to head table

RULES: The person with the most points in a H2H get's the W. Top 4 go to the play off round and the bottom 5 have a Head to head mini league on Bears format.

Week 18 will be wildcard weekend

Week 1 & 10
Carrott Bye Week
Pompey 0-1 Darlo 96.9 - 150.42
Punts 0-1 Metal 133.76 - 173.82 (HS)
Bear 1-0 Johnny 161.70 - 124.52
James 0-1 Tony 91.94 - 146.12

Week 2 & 11
Tony - Bye
Carrott v Pompey
Johnny v James
Metal v The bear
Darlo v Punts

Week 3 & 12
Johnny - Bye
Pompey v Punts
The bear v Darlo
James v Metal
Carrott v Tony

Week 4 & 13
Metal - Bye
Tony v Pompey
Johnny v Carrott
Darlo v James
Punts v The bear

Week 5& 14
Darlo - Bye
Pompey v The bear
James v Punts
Carrott v Metal
Tony v Johnny

Week 6 & 15
Punts - bye
Johnny v Pompey
Metal v Tony
Darlo v Carrott
The bear v James

Week 7 & 16
The Bear - Bye
Pompey v James
Carrott v Punts
Tony v Darlo
Johnny v Metal

Week 8 & 17
James - Bye
Metal v Pompey
Darlo v Johnny
Punts v Tony
The bear v Carrott

Week 9 & 18 (week 18 will be the wild card weekend)
Pompey - Bye
Carrott v James
Tony v The bear
Johnny v Punts
Metal v Darlo

Table
1- Metal 1-0
2- Tony 1-0
3- Darlo 1-0
4- The Bear 1-0
———————————
5- James 1-1
6- Pompey 1-1
7- Carrott 0-1
8- Punts 0-1
9- Johnny 0-2

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up on Brown on the other thread TT, I’ll just take a wander over to Draft Kings and remove him...

Fixtures are finally up. Any chance we can get a table for both on the original post to save burial?

Table updated with those who have completed last night. As a tiebreaker rule it ill go down to a h2h then the most high scoring weeks. Just waiting on the Monday night game to complete the H2H

Wish I had stayed with my original line up from the wrong game Bear.

Might be worth putting the actual scores in for each player James? That way we can each see what we got. That's one thing that's missing from my tables, so it'd be a nice edition. And you have to check them any way so no more work for you to do.

I'll stick my updates and yours too into the first post for reference.

Think i'm in for the coming week...

Wk1 Updated. All updates will go into the first post of the thread for easy access.

Same with James' udpates. If he posts them in here, I'll transfer them.

Oh and I've now come up with an amusing post season format and titles.

Superbowl & Sackobowl

Superbowl

The regular season will end on Week 17, same as in real life, and that will crown the champion of the Overall Points and the Weekly Placings tables.

Those two winners will face off in the four week post-season for the Superbowl. If the same person wins both leagues, which could be likely based on the format, then 2nd place in the Weekly Placings Table will go through. Tie-breakers in both leagues for identical points will be most 1st places, most 2nd places, etc until the tie is broken.

The person with the most points after the real life Superbowl will take the trophy.

Sackobowl

Just like the Superbowl, the Sacko (Sack'O'Shit!) Bowl, will be contested by the two people who finish bottom of the two main leagues, also during the four week post-season games. The slight difference being that the winner of the Sacko will be whoever LOSES (i.e. least points) in the play-off contest, and therefore finishes rock bottom overall. Similar tiebreakers apply to the main Superbowl, but will be most 8ths, most 7ths, etc.

The remaining four players will have to congratulate themselves on being bang average, and be content with hopefully vying for James' H2H post-season titles.

Thank you all :icon_biggrin:

Wk1 Updated. All updates will go into the first post of the thread for easy access.

Same with James' udpates. If he posts them in here, I'll transfer them.

Cheers Bear I’ve been updating my original post but will chuck weekly fixtures in here

Your flashback to the past 2 aeasons is rather depressing knowing I’ve finished bottom twice. Can we rename the Sackoshit bowl to The Guard Dog trophy :confused-smiley-013

Week 2
Tony - Bye
Carrott v Pompey
Johnny v James
Metal v The bear
Darlo v Punts

Week 2
Tony - Bye
Carrott v Pompey
Johnny v James
Metal v The bear
Darlo v Punts

James, you have me down as scoring 120.24 but I actually scored 150.42... I had players in the 2 late Sunday games and the Monday Night game

Week 1
Carrott - Bye 150.42 = Actual 120.24
Pompey v Darlo 96.9 - 120.24 Actual 150.42
Punts v Metal 133.76 - 173.82
Bear v Johnny 161.70 - 124.52
James v Tony 91.94 - 146.12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back