• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Non League Football.

Royton were short of players so asked the dad of one of their players to lace up his boots. Imagine turning up at that level and being told you are playing against Paul Scholes!

In SHOCK HORROR news...Glenn "I didn't do 10 lines" Tamplin has cut his ties with Billy Town and put them up for sale.

Wonder if Jamie can buy them using his Herballife profits.

Not officially. Just told him to have a few days off...unpaid

Right - how bizarre. I had read that he was sacked (by text) with five minutes left of a game. Normally I don't believe such things bit with this moron...

Right - how bizarre. I had read that he was sacked (by text) with five minutes left of a game. Normally I don't believe such things bit with this moron...
This is a guy who offered his resignation as manager, accepted it (as club owner) then tried to persuade himself to stay on before withdrawing his resignation due to persuasion from himself. Off his fucking nut.

The list of Glenn Tampon incidents goes on forever, this is quite high in the charts though.

DFmBc-1XgAAZRXf.jpg

He can't leave, the world needs him.

Glenny back in charge of Billy Town for their game on Saturday. Fucking joker.

Glenn Tamplin finds himself a new manager, chap called Steve Watt, and things look set to settle down again at TOWIE F.C.........oh no, what is this? Glenn discovers his new man once slagged him off to the press and sacks him after just 2 hours in charge

Despite all of the shenanigans they are still second in the table!

Might go downhill if he carries on

Despite all of the shenanigans they are still second in the table!

Might go downhill if he carries on

Kenny said:
Glenn Tamplin finds himself a new manager, chap called Steve Watt, and things look set to settle down again at TOWIE F.C.........oh no, what is this? Glenn discovers his new man once slagged him off to the press and sacks him after just 2 hours in charge

Fucking disgraceful that message Steve

Love this from the story on it - Added the new manager to the clubs WhatsApp group and told the players this is your new manager...then deleted him 2 hours later and messaged everyone with "I’ve had to sack him bcoz he was slagging us off last year"

bcoz? Fuck off Glenn

Absolute nutcase.

The guy he sacked a few weeks ago has got a new job already

Billy Town sack their manager.

Good old Glenn is currently in the USA having some rehab so he can't take over.

Treatment for "burnout" they say. Yeah, I've seen quite a few "burned out" people in my time that behaved like Mr Tampon.

Back