• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Non League Football.

Good idea for a thread. As I'm part of the coaching staff for their under 18s - I've been to quite a few games at Brockenhurst FC now - they play in the Sydenhams's Wessex Premier League. They have had a good start to the season and are in 4th position - promotion would take them to the Evo Stil Southern League (or whatever it is called now). It really is a different world!

Similarly I was at Bath City for Non league day and again, just so different. EVERYONE Knows each other. You can stand where you want. You are so close to the action. It's quite refreshing having watched a lot of non league this season.

Another one for Stourbridge. When I was younger I used to keep an eye on Kidderminster's exploits, but not so much now.

Surprised only one Hereford so far. Hereford and Telford for me.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Always used to play Rushden and Diamonds on FM. But now they gone bust

I'm old enough to remember Rushden Town and Irthlingborough Diamonds! I think that it was the guy who owned Dr Martens Boots who brought the two together.

Torquay United, the first team I ever supported when I was a kid.

Hednesford Town my 1st home town club... Shame about their recent relegation.

I keep an eye on Stockport as I have family there, I remember them being in division 1 about 15 years ago

I keep an eye on Stockport as I have family there, I remember them being in division 1 about 15 years ago

Adam Proudlock turning out for them 10 years ago...

Darlo, Darlington are at Nuneaton tomorrow and Nuneaton are expecting a bumper gate. Crowds have been this season after a disappointing start, but a large contingent from the north east could mean a crowd of over 1,000 tomorrow.

Darlo, Darlington are at Nuneaton tomorrow and Nuneaton are expecting a bumper gate. Crowds have been this season after a disappointing start, but a large contingent from the north east could mean a crowd of over 1,000 tomorrow.

Yep...Darlington have a pretty big following still despite the FA screwing them over a few years ago and they have also weeded out most of the "looking for a fight" element so should be a good day

Lincoln City go to the top of the National League after a 1 - 0 victory at Tranmere Rovers.

The FA Vase match between Worthing and Peacehaven was abandoned after a spectator assaulted a Worthing player who had been substituted.

A non-league footballer has died after collapsing on the pitch during a match on Monday, his club has announced.

Shaw Lane defender Daniel Wilkinson, 26, collapsed during a cup game at Brighouse Town's St Giles Road stadium.

Following last nights victory over Wrexham, Lincoln City have moved to the top of the National League. Only half way through the season, but Danny Cowley has turned the Imps round. And on a smaller budget than his two predecessors had at Sincil Bank.

Lincoln City are back on top of the National League following their late show against Guiseley. Next up for the Imps is a visit to Portman Road in the third round of the cup, where they will be backed by 5,000 travelling fans.

Off to Stourbridge v Marine tomorrow, assuming the pitch survives the cold night!

Off to Stourbridge v Marine tomorrow, assuming the pitch survives the cold night!

6th in the league with games in hand, the play offs at least look a possibility for Stourbridge. Also I see they are calling for Volounteers tomorrow morning to try to ensure the game goes ahead.

Back