• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Norwich City v Wolves - Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watford and Brentford both losing so not the worst scores elsewhere as it stands.

Wolves get control of the ball, results in McDonald delivering into the penalty area but Ruddy collects easily. Starting to get the ball to our forwards more.

Olsson's cross deflects in towards the near post and Stearman does well to force Grabban away from goal and wins a goal kick

2 minutes added on. Panic in the Wolves area, Olsson has a shot blocked and it takes Kuszczak a couple of attempts to get hold of the ball.

Not the best first half by the sound of it.

Wolves with some late pressure. Sako has Wolves's shot which is taken comfortably by Ruddy at his near post.

Half time.

Big team talk for KJ.

1-0 at half time. Dissappointing performance and perhaps fortunate to only be one behind.

Seems like we just don't create enough chances. We won 4-1 on Tuesday, but Huddersfield had 30 shots, versus our 8 ( I think). Doesn't sound too encouraging, does it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Norwich simply a different class of team to Huddersfield. Sounds like we're getting a real pasting

KJ will make changes at the break, always does when we're this bad in the first half. It'll be Edwards on for one of Dicko/Afobe IMO.

Seems like we just don't create enough chances. We won 4-1 on Tuesday, but Huddersfield had 30 shots, versus our 8 ( I think). Doesn't sound too encouraging, does it?

Half of Huddersfield's shots were hammered into the shins of the nearest Wolves defender 25 yards from goal. Very misleading statistic.

Without seeing the game today the problem for me is the Price/McDonald midfield. I'm not a fan at all.

Without seeing the game today the problem for me is the Price/McDonald midfield. I'm not a fan at all.

By the same token we have picked up 66 points in the 27 league games Price has started before today with just one defeat...

There's a dearth of attacking options for us. Edwards might be a good option, though.

Indeed. Norwich seem to be dominating but then they have Johnson, Howson and tettey in midfield. I would guess Johnson is playing on the left but he would come inside to outnumbered our midfielders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back