• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Norwich City v Wolves - Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edwards coming on for Dicko?

Not sure I see the point of that, what if Afobe gets injured?

Brilliant. Edwards has no technical ability and doesn't score many - that looks to me like trying to stop them scoring any more and hoping we can sneak one.

By the same token we have picked up 66 points in the 27 league games Price has started before today with just one defeat...

Matt Hill...

Seriously though, I just feel that the two of them are far too easily beaten in the middle. Howson/Johnson vs Price/McDonald is a complete mismatch IMO, we needed to be playing 3 central mids today.

Then we should have at least one other striker on the bloody bench! It does beggar belief.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A bit silly to go 442 (if that's what it was first half) against a team who like to dominate at home and have scored plenty of goals this season.

Kenny's not so great at sorting his strike options is he?

I suppose van la Parra would go up front but it's hardly ideal. If we aren't going to sign another forward, then we might as well stick Keita on the bench as we all know Jacobs won't be getting on

Hause is beaten by Redmond but Stearman turns his low cross away from goal

Hooper shoots but it flies away from goal

McDonald loses the ball in a dangerous position. Grabban shoots and Kuszczak saves, Hause the first to clear the rebound. Sounds like we got away with that one

Doesn't sound like we've done anything at all today. Still don't understand Hause instead of Golbourne. Maybe Evans and Henry can impact later on

McDonald has a team shot blocked by Johnson, after being teed up by Sako. First bit of slack defending from norwich and first time we managed to get some bodies into the box

Stearman caught late with a high boot to his chest by Bradley Johnson.

Sako getting mentioned a little more which he hadn't been at all in the first half

Iorfa charges forward, fizzes in a low cross and Ruddy gets out well to claim it

Meanwhile Blackburn are tearing Stoke to shreds.

Afobe played through by Price, loses his footing as Ruddy comes out to close him down while tries to clip the ball past him.

Brentford 2 down. Watford losing. Come on Wolves, turn this round and we are right in the game. Lose and it looks very bleak for getting into the playoffs. Even a draw might be useful.

Definitely our best spell so far, need to sustain it.

Sounds like Muniesa did a 'Bassong' for Blackburn's third goal

Corner Wolves after good work by Afobe

Definitely our best spell so far, need to sustain it.

Sounds like Muniesa did a 'Bassong' for Blackburn's third goal

If by that you mean "pulled his hamstring so hard it looked like he got shot".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back