• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Norwich City v Wolves - Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's hugely unfair.

Aye, probably. I'm just pant-wetting.

This run has gone on quite long enough for my liking, either way (Huddersfield notwithstanding).

To be fair Bassong was even too lazy to put that much effort into his injuries, it was more of a half sprint until you realise you've got no chance of catching the guy then just stop and limp a bit.

Yah, I thought the comparison was a bit strange. Can't imagine Bassong putting in enough effort to pull anything, much less a muscle.

Norwich are just a better team than us. No shame in that.

On to the next one.

Yah, I thought the comparison was a bit strange. Can't imagine Bassong putting in enough effort to pull anything, much less a muscle.

I hadn't seen the goal, just read on BBC live text that he pulled up while chasing King.

We seem to be struggling to consistently get foothold on games at the moment.

Afobe gets a shot off and Ruddy is equal to it

I hadn't seen the goal, just read on BBC live text that he pulled up while chasing King.

We seem to be struggling to consistently get foothold on games at the moment.

No worries mate, didn't mean it as a shot at your ability to perceive things! But yeah he fell over pretty hard when it went.

Comparison works for me, your teams already losing to a lower league side and you're a man down, just give up and feign injury. There's no way i believe Bassong had genuinely done anything other than given up all those times he pulled up 'injured', sort of like that bullshit penalty he gave away in one game.

Some of our balls into the box are just not good enough.

Definitely didn't look Muniesa was faking it but I suppose anything's possible.

I fully expect Norwich to displace Brentford in top 6 at the end of the season.

Huddersfield equalise at Bournemouth. Watford 2-2 with Bolton.

Games like this are ones where you need a tough, experienced midfielder. A 'snotter' I believe is the term we use...

Watford now winning. SSN describing Wolves as "absolutely rubbish".

I think we can kiss our play off hopes goodbye after today.

Comparison works for me, your teams already losing to a lower league side and you're a man down, just give up and feign injury. There's no way i believe Bassong had genuinely done anything other than given up all those times he pulled up 'injured', sort of like that bullshit penalty he gave away in one game.

Arsenal at home. First miute of the game, takes Walcott down and is sent off.

We actually played fairly well in that game, much better than had he still been on the pitch.

Golbourne coming on

Watford now winning. SSN describing Wolves as "absolutely rubbish".

I think we can kiss our play off hopes goodbye after today.

I think we will finish 7/8th. No shame in that but a little bit frustrating as I don't think we are that far off of the other teams.

There was a goal at Carrow Road where he just gave up chasing their player. Absolutely rank attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back