• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Norwich City v Wolves - Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We haven't troubled the keeper much according to twitter.

Watford now winning. SSN describing Wolves as "absolutely rubbish".

I think we can kiss our play off hopes goodbye after today.

Yep. Got to keep going though. Brentford wobble will be taken advantage of by Norwich rather than ourselves. We need the wheels to fall off elsewhere and it doesn't look hugely likely.

Kuszczak with a "stunning" save to keep it 2.

Another poor cross into the box. So frustrating.

Performances like this tell we aren't good enough for the top 6 and we can pretty much wave goodbye to it today.

You know you've got problems when changing your fullback is your best bet at changing a game from 2-0 down.

There was a goal at Carrow Road where he just gave up chasing their player. Absolutely rank attitude.

To be fair he started off alright, I remember watching the moment he gave up on Wolves, think it was away at somewhere like Spurs. He'd had the ball short off the keeper and strolled forward with it 10 yards or so, looking around for someone to pass to and there was nothing, I think he just stopped and held his arms out with disbelief, then he either went back to the keeper or just tonked it up to the pitch, he was done at that point. I suppose from his point of view he'd seen everything he needed to, that wasn't a team he ever wanted to be part of long term so why give a fuck if they stayed up or not, may as well just go back to his parent club and pick up a fat wage.

Given the goal difference effectively 6 points off the play-offs.

Yep - it's done for the playoffs. Just keep trying though and hope for a miracle somewhere

Clough gets another vs Watford. Looks a prospect.

Has Edwards been mentioned more than twice?

Might be time for KJ to blod a few more kids in the coming games to see if they can play at league standard as this season is pretty much done. Could be a good development phase for the youngsters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back