• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Nottingham Forest 2-2 Wolves: Verdict Thread

No need to say anything.

Talking about Ait Nouri being out very much leads into talking about Doc. Look you can read between the lines when he says it’s another key player missing. Pretty much saying id much rather have RAN than Doc in the side. Doesn’t answer why Doc is getting a game over Hugo.

Currently watching game of the day and we’ve just scored the equaliser, have to say, I don’t think it’s as bad as those who were watching a live stream and commenting on the match day thread made it out to be.
I suppose I remember the abject misery of watching us in the Premier League under both Jones and Mick though.

Currently watching game of the day and we’ve just scored the equaliser, have to say, I don’t think it’s as bad as those who were watching a live stream and commenting on the match day thread made it out to be.
I suppose I remember the abject misery of watching us in the Premier League under both Jones and Mick though.
I think similar to Burnley & Coventry a lot of the frustration came from how bad the opposition were.

I think similar to Burnley & Coventry a lot of the frustration came from how bad the opposition were.
Yeah possibly, as for that twat Gibbs-White, hope the Forest fans enjoyed him stuffing the badge in his mouth after he scored as it’ll be another Clubs badge next season.

Yeah possibly, as for that twat Gibbs-White, hope the Forest fans enjoyed him stuffing the badge in his mouth after he scored as it’ll be another Clubs badge next season.
I hope he has a nightmare where his fingernails fall out tonight

Talking about Ait Nouri being out very much leads into talking about Doc. Look you can read between the lines when he says it’s another key player missing. Pretty much saying id much rather have RAN than Doc in the side. Doesn’t answer why Doc is getting a game over Hugo.
Because he’s potentially leaving in the summer?

As I said originally - you can make it look OK on highlights because there were plenty of chances either side.

The general quality of play was very poor.

We've been far worse of course but what does that matter? Ethan Ebanks-Landell was way worse than Max Kilman but I don't enjoy watching either play for Wolves.

Pathetic by Sa on repeated viewings, another season with multiple dreadful goals that he's let in.

With the exception of Luton at home, I'd have us as second favourites for every other game (maybe not Palace, depends who is back).

I did at Forest, as did the bookies, so a draw is a good result. Reluctant to blame the team when that happens, because the XI we have, and particularly the subs, just aren't very good. Nothing else to it.

As someone who has found a real hate for Forest in the past 18 months, I'm glad we didn't lose as I expected.

This season, purely because of a shit January, is now about messing up other clubs. We played a little part in sending Forest towards relegation today, and now it's about trying to get a result off Arsenal, City or Liverpool, as unlikely as it is. Thanks Jeff.

So you would have us as second favourites against Man City Liverpool and Arsenal? No shit Sherlock.

I wouldn’t make Palace favourites away from home apart from them playing at Sheff Utd, they should be safe by then so will be beach mode also.

Because he’s potentially leaving in the summer?
That would only make sense if we weren’t playing him to stop him getting injured. Given every place is worth close to £2m I’d be playing the best team, it’s not like Doherty is a long term solution.

Incidentally there's a definite handball leading to Forest's corner on the first goal. But then of course we should mark properly and the goalkeeper shouldn't let a tame header near the centre of goal trickle in.

One thing I really really don't like is that since Fulham, basically every team we've played have looked like they "wanted it more". I know we've been bare bones but we've played some absolute shit, played a lot of wank football and I've seen many people excuse it because of the lack of jeopardy, and if that *is* true it's fucking bang out of order tbh

Back