• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Nottm Forest 1 - 2 Wolves: Verdict Thread

2nd was never a pen.

2nd goal. Thought it was outside the box

We were the better team though. Price played very well.

It wasn't. Just inside.

Not sure why Lansbury didn't get a second yellow for it though regardless! Shocking foul

2nd goal. Thought it was outside the box

We were the better team though. Price played very well.

You are wrong. It was the most obvious penalty and was a good yard inside the box. As Young Wolf says it should have been a yellow card for the defender.

Not seen the game, but well done to Kenny Jackett, made some big calls in selection all of which were the right calls. He picked the same team I said on the build up thread, but I didn't expect him to.

I remember seeing that forum when they were after Sako, never found the forest version of this forum, but that definitely is there mol mix. Some right deluded nonesense on there.

Was it really a pen? Thought we played really well but in the moment the pen seemed just outside. Nouha should have gone down for a pen just before that though so we deserved the win.

Cast iron penalty Dunners... He took him out by the neck..

Yeah was surprised Dicko didn't go down. Maybe someone has had a word

Another excellent result. We seem to have hit form at just the right time. Though everyone else keeps picking up points...

It was definitely inside the box Lycan.

And most definitely a foul, awful awful challenge

Indeed. It was even worse in HD when I saw it again on SSN.

Pay back is a real bitch. The home loss to forest was a real low point so taking these points is a great result.i too had reservations about the play offs but our 2015 form is as good as anyone if not better and we have hit our stride at the right time. Closing the gap every game and good chances to make further in roads this week. We will know what the others have done come 515 on monday. Pleased to see ikeme back.3 points from Leeds and the cat is among the pigeons up there

Their forum very much seems to follow the lines that we were the best of a bad pair and they let us win, very bitter.

Why was our Darlo playing in goal for them ???
A bit sneaky eh Mike.

I knew where Sako was gonna put it so I just dived the other way but don't tell the FA, Mick

Back