• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Nuno to leave Wolves

The 0-3 home defeat a couple of years later was more depressing. Palace were a division higher in the cup game.

When and if Nuno returns with Palace I hope he gets the rousing reception he deserves, then we stuff them 4 or 5.

The 0-3 home defeat a couple of years later was more depressing. Palace were a division higher in the cup game.
I seem to remember a Danny Butterfield hattrick in the Cup that made Mick burst a blood vessel in his eye (or maybe it was already like that)

Also notable for that rarest of things, a Karl Henry half volley goal (!)

I seem to remember a Danny Butterfield hattrick in the Cup that made Mick burst a blood vessel in his eye (or maybe it was already like that)

and Neil Warnock shockingly acted like a cock

That one was away after we drew 2-2 at home with Zubar hitting a thunder blaster. Should have signed Nathaniel Clyde after that game. They were in administration but Mick thought we were well stocked in the full back area. Oh and Colin was their manager.

That one could've been so different too, Bully bollocked one off the underside of the bar in the opening few minutes.

Surprising lack of ambition for Nuno to go there. Bit of a weird one

man I don't get how you guys can recall specific games like this. I can barely remember last season let alone a decade ago

That one could've been so different too, Bully bollocked one off the underside of the bar in the opening few minutes.
I don’t remember that only Damien Hopkin? bossing our midfield.

David Hopkin - bossed everyone's midfield.

Scored a fuck load too for palace, didn't really hit the heights for anyone else though

David, quality player for them.

You had me doubting myself so looked up the date and scrolled through tye season review on YouTube, 51.10. Thunderous shot!

No keeper from then was. The bar has been highered massively

Back