• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Nuno to leave Wolves

Rumour has it the Nuno to Palace has fallen through at the last minute.

So it was definitely on last night when we all went to bed, but in that time Nuno has sent them a list of demands that has led to Palace walking away from the table. Hmm.

Last edited:
So it was definitely on last night when we all went to bed, but in that time Nuno has sent them a list of demands that has led to Palace waking away from the table. Hmm.
solutions

I saw something on twitter last night but it was a fake journo account so I presumed it was just a windup

Maybe the Mail haven't noticed :D

"The fact Wolves finished just one point and one place above Palace in the Premier League is understood to be the key contributing factor behind why the Eagles have refused to meet a set of new stipulations made by Santo late on Tuesday night."

That'll be it 🙄

Everton was the better fit tbf. Let's see if he rocks up there.

It'll probably be his gigantic backroom team that stopped it/transfer demands.

Sam Wallace says it was his insistence to bring all his backroom team and what they cost. Why that came up at the 11th hour I don't know, anyone on here could tell you that would be a condition

If he goes to Everton he will have to add the name of Duncano Fergusone De Silva to his list of backrrom staff :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sam Wallace says it was his insistence to bring all his backroom team and what they cost. Why that came up at the 11th hour I don't know, anyone on here could tell you that would be a condition

It is very strange. There are a truckload of them though: I've never known Wolves have such a large backroom team.

Glad that Nuno never went to Palace, hes better than that. Could he have controlled Wilfred Zaha though ???

It sounds like Nuno was dicking Crystal Palace around, having no desire to take the job at all.
His large backroom staff, brilliant as they are will be the stumbling block for Nuno to get jobs. I'm sure he'll get to realise this, and also realise he was really lucky Fosun would fund all of it to bring him in.

Back