• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

O'Neil Confirmed

Rob Edwards? Aye
Edwards needs a win tomorrow as on form we are only just above a few others down there, so Luton will see us as an opportunity. However the expectations at Wolves are far higher than at Luton, lose (or maybe even draw) and the knives will be out even from the more laid back of our supporters.

Even bottom of the league there are only 30-40 jobs more attractive in world football. Plenty of managers out there who'd break their necks to come here.
Plenty, but what about the quality? We'll play Ipswich this week, I'd snap your hand off for their manager. I guarantee he wouldn't come though. Beale was slightly different because he was using us as a bargaining tool, but ultimately the end result was the same. For an out of work manager with little to lose we are appealing, for those in a job, considerably less so and that's before you consider whether we'd pay compensation

Beale was slightly different because he was using us as a bargaining tool, but ultimately the end result was the same. For an out of work manager with little to lose we are appealing, for those in a job, considerably less so and that's before you consider whether we'd pay compensation

I don't think Beale was using us initially, I believe he was genuinely interested...

Then he spoke to the weirdos, no-nothings and overpromoted chancers who run us and obviously thought better of it

It's hard to see us paying compensation but then we appear to have paid shitloads for Lopetegui and his team. Trouble is they seem to need to get panicked before being willing to take the necessary steps. Not a brilliant way to run a team.

We did, and I think he probably would have taken us down, but the club seems to fall into good and bad scenarios/decisions seemingly at random. We're run so weirdly
I don't think Hobbs is much at identifying coaches tbh.

Needs a different voice as it's a different skill.

Woody Dewar joins from Watford as First Team Coach Analyst, formerly part of Manchester City and Spurs backroom teams

That took a fucking turn.

Back