• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

O'Neil In, Out and Shaking it all about

I guess it depends how much we think we’d get for him. Without a deal lined up for a decent fee I’d keep him. The prospect of bringing a new RB in who subsequently struggles resulting in Doherty having to play is scary. In fact keep him however much we are offered!

I was thinking Reece James might be worth a gamble as Chelsea need to sell, but just looked up his injury record.... 7 hamstring injuries in 4 seasons, and that's not withstanding a couple of knee injuries too. Probably best avoided really.

Cheeky bid for TAA now they have his successor lined up?...

I was thinking Reece James might be worth a gamble as Chelsea need to sell, but just looked up his injury record.... 7 hamstring injuries in 4 seasons, and that's not withstanding a couple of knee injuries too. Probably best avoided really.
Bloody hell!

I like CV stuff usually but that's a lot of words to say nothing we don't already know. And disappointingly no new insight on movement off the ball in and out of possession. patterns of play in possession, defensive work rate, and most importantly his change over the season, which has been stark.

I like CV stuff usually but that's a lot of words to say nothing we don't already know. And disappointingly no new insight on movement off the ball in and out of possession. patterns of play in possession, defensive work rate, and most importantly his change over the season, which has been stark.
I realised halfway through that I've read this article before - it's from 11 January.

I have said next to FA regarding GON on the forum up to now, but i am compelled to say, wether it was down to hobbs or not, we fell into a bucket of sbit, and came out whitewashed.
Not just for his mangerial style, but for the way he handles himself as a person.
When he speaks i want to listen, and there aint been that many managers over the years i csn say that about.

I think we like him because he's winning games personally. Not sure his communication style would be quite so endearing if we were in the bottom three.

Winning cures all, of course, but you can win and still talk total shit. Gary at least doesn't do that.

Winning cures all, of course, but you can win and still talk total shit. Gary at least doesn't do that.
People don't care that much on the whole. Lage always talked incomprehensible babble but it never got widely scrutinised when we were robbing points (nor did the performances particularly, even though they were mostly rank and we were getting away with a hell of a lot).

We're the outliers as far as fans go in terms of rigorously going through everything. For a lot it really is as simple as win = everything is fine, lose = everything is shit.

Back