• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Permutations

We would beat Derby on current form seeing as they have won 2 of the last 11 games and we beat them a month ago.

Form goes out of the window in the play off games, so it's a moot argument anyway.

It is a moot argument, cause we are not getting in the play offs.

It is a moot argument, cause we are not getting in the play offs.

Cheers for that, Meg.

MysticMeg_1757159a.jpg

And another thing Jinky, don't plan on any foreign travel during the next few months. Your lucky colour is blue.

Check out this very unlikely scenario, Derby beat Reading, Brentford draw with Wigan, Ipswich very surprisingly lose 3-0 at blackburn and we beat already relegated Millwall 4-0.
It would leave us and Ipswich deadlocked with identical records. I'm pretty sure it goes down to head to head results between the sides which Ipswich would Prevail.

Check out this very unlikely scenario, Derby beat Reading, Brentford draw with Wigan, Ipswich very surprisingly lose 3-0 at blackburn and we beat already relegated Millwall 4-0.
It would leave us and Ipswich deadlocked with identical records. I'm pretty sure it goes down to head to head results between the sides which Ipswich would Prevail.

Why dick tease us then chop the fucker off..... We've got that far lets beat Millwall 5-0..

Why dick tease us then chop the $#@!er off..... We've got that far lets beat Millwall 5-0..

I'm not 100% sure it goes to head to head results it may be drawing of lots. No doubt DW will put me right once he see's the post.

It is head to head. If that's a tie as well (which it obviously isn't in our case) then it goes to a one-off play off match on a neutral ground.

Fair enough but a scenario that is very unlikely.
As I said I think hope anyone has will be dashed very early by goals going in elsewhere.

Perfect scenario. Sneak into the play offs on the last day, and then win them.

Back