• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Pets

I don't have a cat, but I do have a very old Pointer/Boxer cross, horses, a goat and chickens.

I don't have a dog, or cat.

I do have a red eared terrapin though. No pics sadly...

Must say, for a bunch of cat haters I expected to see more dogs. Only Hamlet and Penk own one.

Hellooooo!
That'll be way more than 4 then... (tch!)

Post #34.

But there's way more dog lovers on here.

Well, my dog is pretty smart if I say so myself :p Hard to choose whether I like him or the cats better lol

Hellooooo!
That'll be way more than 4 then... (tch!)

Post #34.

But there's way more dog lovers on here.

Sorry, you might as well get a cat if you're going to own something as tall as your shins. I like dogs, not tiny mop headed yippy things.

3 dogs in the thread so far.

Must say, for a bunch of cat haters I expected to see more dogs. Only Hamlet and Penk own one.

Im not allowed to have a dog. Much to my annoyance

Same here. I have a cat that I got for my other half. The cat hates her.

Rules of the house, aka - The Wife

When the day comes that I move to a larger house a dog will arrive. In our current house its a no go.

My two cats both got run over within a couple of weeks of each other. My mom was going to have them and look after them as we were due to move to the States. Guess they weren't keen on the idea of going to me moms .

Check my pic again, I have a dog, its that big brown thing underneath the cat!

I have more respect for cats than I do for dogs. When a cat is pissed off with you they manage to pull off that 'fuck you' stare far better than a dog ever could!

You got the lady a female cat, no?

Yeah big mistake apparently. Although our cat hates all humans and has pretty much nothing to do with us since we had our daughter.

Back