• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Pets

Check my pic again, I have a dog, its that big brown thing underneath the cat!

No you're right, I think I mistook the quote from penk to be his. You are one of the ones with a dog. Penk isn't. :)

Yeah big mistake apparently. Although our cat hates all humans and has pretty much nothing to do with us since we had our daughter.

Female cats are weird to begin with, some of them can be unusually bitchy. I want nothing to do with female cats, personally. Boy cats, girl dogs. Won't get anything else.

Wonder if he used to dig up plants in the garden when he wanted a crap?

Don't mention that to Penk... or a couple of other either.

Dirty fucking habit.
Don't like cats at all at all..

The kittens are alright on birthday cards and suchlike, but that's where they should stay.

No you're right, I think I mistook the quote from penk to be his. You are one of the ones with a dog. Penk isn't. :)

Female cats are weird to begin with, some of them can be unusually bitchy. I want nothing to do with female cats, personally. Boy cats, girl dogs. Won't get anything else.

Does that mean Penks dog doesn't count?

We have one male, one female cat. The male cat will be friendly to anyone he thinks will feed him, the female cat likes us only. She is far more amusing (and naughtier) than the male cat though.

A new a bloke whos wife had a cat. Lived in an ordinary 3 bed semi.
It kept sleeping on the towels in the airing cupboard (hot press in Ireland) and despite repeated warnings to both his wife and the cat, he exited the shower one morning to find the cat asleep on the soft warm towel, so got it by the scruff of its neck walked over to the bathroom window, opened it, reached out... and let go.

My sort of bloke was Charlie.

Unfortunately stories like that don't amuse me, it's a living creature. WTF is wrong with people? Now it would've been amusing if he'd used the cat to dry himself. I've done that after washing my hands and it's always hilarious. Bet the cat would learn pretty quick the consequences of being in there!

Last edited:
Unfortunately stories like that don't amuse me, it's a living creature. WTF is wrong with people? Now it would've been amusing if he'd used the cat to dry himself. I've done that after washing my hands and it's always hilarious.

The cat was fine. He knew it would land on its feet which it did and it just sauntered away.
As for getting dry with a cat!
Fucking hairs all over the place, almost as bad as hairy nipples, all them hairs all over you. And in your mouth.

The cat was fine. He knew it would land on its feet which it did and it just sauntered away.

Ah the cat was fine and the girlfriend got her pet back? If yes to both, I preemptively protested. Otherwise, it stands. ; )

As for getting dry with a cat!
Fucking hairs all over the place, almost as bad as hairy nipples, all them hairs all over you. And in your mouth.

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Firstly, why are you wiping your mouth on the cat? Secondly, you'd re-wash, obviously. I've never done cat drying and then gone to eat a bunch of finger foods directly after.

When I was younger and didn't know better I used to get cats and chuck them up into the air to see if they landed on their feet. I didn't spin them or anything though. I'm not a monster.

Ah the cat was fine and the girlfriend got her pet back? If yes to both, I preemptively protested. Otherwise, it stands. ; )

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Firstly, why are you wiping your mouth on the cat? Secondly, you'd re-wash, obviously. I've never done cat drying and then gone to eat a bunch of finger foods directly after.

Of course she got her damn cat back. in about 10 minutes, just wandered back in.
No doubt immediately after having a crap in next doors garden and just covering it with soil.
The stupid creature kept sleeping on the towels too.

And Charlie kept dropping it of the window.

Then it copped on and found somewhere else to sleep.

I didn't spin them or anything though.

It's much funnier if you do.

Of course she got her damn cat back. in about 10 minutes, just wandered back in.
No doubt immediately after having a crap in next doors garden and just covering it with soil.
The stupid creature kept sleeping on the towels too.

And Charlie kept dropping it of the window.

Then it copped on and found somewhere else to sleep.

:icon_lol:

In that case I was being overly sensitive. Sorry, you know how ridiculous us cat owners get. ; )

When I was younger and didn't know better I used to get cats and chuck them up into the air to see if they landed on their feet. I didn't spin them or anything though. I'm not a monster.

first sign of a serial killer...

That's only if you kill them.

Mine was pure scientific curiosity, honest. For instance, if a cat drops from a 5 storey building it has just as much chance of being hurt/killed as cats who fall from much higher like 20 stories. After 5 or so stories the results of deaths and serious injury tails off as cats reach a terminal velocity above that high so hit the ground with roughly the same force.

Might be spending upwards of a few hundred on a cat.

What do you think of THAT.

Depends. Buying or putting down?

One of these buggers:

bengal-cats-kittens1.jpg

Back