• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

****POLL NOW IN OP****Who do you want next?

You're the one who said the "right man" is on a plane to Portugal, but as he hasn't been forced to leave, I'm not sure you're directing your emotion to the right place.
You know this as gospel then? In the office when it all happened? None of us know what really happened, and probably won't for a while. I'll remind you it's a forum, and we all have opinions on what happened, and what manager we would like and wouldn't like. So, while you have an opinion on it remember others are allowed a different one. Is that ok with you?

Reports popping on twitter that Fosun are putting an offer in for Bordeaux and Pedro Martins is being linked.

If he goes there and Lage comes here then it's fair game on Jeff far as I'm concerned because that's 100% Mendes making the calls

Those expecting Lage to pitch up followed by a load of signings are going to be very disappointed.
The nieve attitude by some so called educated fans on Twitter is unbelievable.
Comments like “he plays attacking football” and “we knew nothing about Nuno before he got here”
Attacking football is good on the eye but if it’s not getting results it’s flawed process.
People can dig up this post in 12 months time but if it’s Lage he’ll either be gone by November or they’ll persist until it’s to late and we’re in deep shit.

Romano saying "here we go expected soon" so this looks as good as done.

Reports popping on twitter that Fosun are putting an offer in for Bordeaux and Pedro Martins is being linked.

If he goes there and Lage comes here then it's fair game on Jeff far as I'm concerned because that's 100% Mendes making the calls
With no director of football it's going be Mendes 100% on every transfer now.

You know this as gospel then? In the office when it all happened? None of us know what really happened, and probably won't for a while. I'll remind you it's a forum, and we all have opinions on what happened, and what manager we would like and wouldn't like. So, while you have an opinion on it remember others are allowed a different one. Is that ok with you?
Sounds like a horrific idea.

Those expecting Lage to pitch up followed by a load of signings are going to be very disappointed.
The nieve attitude by some so called educated fans on Twitter is unbelievable.
Comments like “he plays attacking football” and “we knew nothing about Nuno before he got here”
Attacking football is good on the eye but if it’s not getting results it’s flawed process.
People can dig up this post in 12 months time but if it’s Lage he’ll either be gone by November or they’ll persist until it’s to late and we’re in deep shit.

not sure how your initial comments translate to Lage being horrible

I'm not overly familiar with the man but he doesn't seem like the type who would have us "in deep shit" by november.

We have sacked him, let's not kid ourselves here.
That’s horse shit surely? In 4 years Nuno has been very diplomatic with the press but never duplicitous. I truly believe he was knackered and had lost enthusiasm for the job . He looked relieved at the end of the game. It may have been 60/40 in favour of Fosun but there was probably an agreement after a conversation. That’s not a sacking to me.
I fear that we will appoint a Mendes client but if Nuno rocks up at Porto in June that would be disappointing

Back