• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Pre-Season 2016/17 Season

Seeing as how we played the second half with a back four of Oddofin - Hause - Doherty - O'Hanlon not much of a surprise to concede 3 to a Premier team

We won't be lining up that way v Rotherham

Still 0-4 at home is not acceptable at all

And might also show Tim II that actually, Kenny wasn't treated that badly at all

I wouldn't give even half of a shit about this. The team is going to change beyond measure.

Lots of the players in our current squad aren't acceptable. That's why we've been getting unacceptable results for a while.

let's hope it will trigger more signings then...

I wouldn't give even half of a shit about this. The team is going to change beyond measure.
Indeed. Half that dross on the pitch today will be at Walsall after the window closes.

And Kenny's parting gift as a fuck off to us all. Andy Lonegan, a guy that will probably never take a goal kick in anger for us.

Mike Taylor ‏@miketaylorsport 7m7 minutes ago
Interesting to hear from Rob Edwards that Walter #Zenga already seemed to know quite a bit about the squad, and what it needs. #wolves

Easy enough to do when the answers are "it's shit" and "good players".

:icon_lol: ... lets hope he has done some homework and looked at lots of videos(matches)

From Timbo.

"Mason concussed in training, fine for Rotherham. Bright ill with temperature. Iorfa had pain in foot. Left ground hobbling but no crutches."

Only a friendly but it did highlight some important things, Kenny and those in charge left us with a shit team with players that just aren't good enough but one good thing from that is Fosun and Zenga will have clearly seen what is requited and that is players. We still need a keeper as well, Ikeme just looks like he's going to get beat all of the time and he's slow off his line. Shit game out of the way, now comes the excitement and the rebuild.

I wouldn't give even half of a $#@! about this. The team is going to change beyond measure.

Totally agree - I'm not going to stir up old shit today, enough just to say some of that starting 11 made my blood boil last season and will be glad to see the back of them.

And might also show Tim II that actually, Kenny wasn't treated that badly at all

Absolutely this. Too much hand wringing over the announcement of KJ leaving. Embarrassing for the press corps and they just never learn. Adkins, Laws, Bruce, Pardew all had love-ins when they were in or have left/ been sacked. Every time they've been wrong.

Absolutely this. Too much hand wringing over the announcement of KJ leaving. Embarrassing for the press corps and they just never learn. Adkins, Laws, Bruce, Pardew all had love-ins when they were in or have left/ been sacked. Every time they've been wrong.
It's all "decent man" "professional" so what! he should be at his wage scale. Nobody seems to be saying "did a good job" all these managers say its a results game, well so it has proved itself to be. Can't judge Jackett on the current squad as it stands today though as he has got rid and had no chance to get anyone in.

Good strength and skill from Ennis for his chance at the start.

Back