• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Pre-Season 2023/24

Giles with some good deliveries here

Smashing them 0-0 so far. Some great link up play. Not decisive enough in and around the box. Not bad with a scratch team. Has Lop found a way to accommodate Doherty? He's somehow playing in his Nuno position without us playing 5 at the back.

Easy to do that against 352 when we have most of the ball.

Decent half with a weird team, Sasa and Nunes should score, they’ve caused trouble from some crosses

Been pretty decent to watch that. Played some nice stuff, Silva, Sasa and Hwang been very good.

Decent performance, good energy, plenty of good territory...lacking that true bit of quality or quick thinking where it counts though. But tbf it's not an XI that screams creativity or guile

Sasa is such a tidy player, really hope he can stay fit. I know full well it isn't good enough from the clubs owners to sell him as such, but he is basically a new signing. He an Fabio giving the coach plenty of new options.

Sasa is such a tidy player, really hope he can stay fit. I know full well it isn't good enough from the clubs owners to sell him as such, but he is basically a new signing. He an Fabio giving the coach plenty of new options.

I think being deprived of a proper centre forward for nearly 3 years has made me really appreciate his performance today. Given us a proper focal point and shape. I honestly think him and Podence would combine so well.

Post Lage with a full pre season under their belts with Lop we have to give a clean slate to a number of the squad. Think Hwang and Fabio and Doc have done much better than we might have thought tonight

Post Lage with a full pre season under their belts with Lop we have to give a clean slate to a number of the squad. Think Hwang and Fabio and Doc have done much better than we might have thought tonight

I agree with that. Doherty has been decent, bar one attempted switch which looked like a 10 year olds attempt.

Sasa, oh dear what a miss....

Well Sasa will fit in to our side nicely based on that.

Our pathetic finishing is contagious it seems. Sasa’s caught it despite not playing for a year

Now that's a sitter. Well worked by Silva and Nunes, Sasa blasts over from about 6 yards and the goal at his mercy.

Sitter, but refreshing to have a striker in the six yard box

Back